2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

14 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Monochrome has been Seattle's signature look since 2002. In addition to that, the franchise has had it's best years with it. The design may change as time goes on, but monochrome may be here to stay in Seattle. I think a departure from would cause a major fan backlash at this point.

I wouldn't argue with these points.  However, butt ugly is butt ugly.

These are the only pants Seattle needs;

dwight-freeney-russell-wilson-melvin-ing

47HJimM.jpg

In gray pants, the Seahawks are a passable (if IMO over-designed) NFL team.  Ever other combination makes me nauseous.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, arron said:

I like the fact the browns kept it simple with the uniform matchups they wore their brown pants what once or twice at least they didn’t have a different uniform combo every week 

They only wore brown bottoms once--when they went mono-brown vs the Titans at the #dogpound in October.

I'll add my .02 to the Titans rankings from the last page:

Columbia over White

White over Columbia

Navy over White

Columbia over Navy

Navy over Columbia

White over White

White over Navy (Would be better with Columbia socks)

Columbia over Columbia (ditto above, but with Navy socks)

Navy over Navy (see white over navy)

For wildcard weekend we got

TEN at KC (Tennessee won in light blue pants there last year, won in them today, and lost the last 3 in navy bottoms, but who knows what they'll do)

ATL LAR (the night game, would be odd to see the Rams in all white under the lights, hopefully they somehow get the throwback approved–that would be an incredible matchup)

BUF JAC (C'mon Bills, wear the blue pants–they probably won't and we'll get all white vs. all black)

CAR NO (Saints in gold pants seems highly unlikely)

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Post Season Wild Card Round (BYES: Eagles, Patriots, Steelers, Vikings)
Titans @ Chiefs
e9pQnUw.jpgx4uYYBC.jpg
Falcons @ Rams
565i8lS.jpgCndgMFI.png
Bills @ Jaguars
kjv7ITJ.jpgK6X6eOv.jpg
Panthers @ Saints
Ph6mabg.jpgU6nQxVS.png

18 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

best looking game of the year

not a bad matchup, but I think I prefer this era

jim-kelly-dan-marino-091015-getty-ftrjpg

Not that striping must always be consistent, but it's funny that in yesterday's game each time had a different pattern for helmet, jersey, and pants!

I was hoping the Saints will wear white at home and force the Carolina to wear the "cursed" black jerseys.  Panthers have never won a playoff game wearing black unis.  It appears they have replace the Dallas blue tops as the most "cursed" jersey.

Do it Saints.  Prove Carolina can win a playoff game wearing black.

Archived