2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rams would look Amazing under the lights if they wear their yellow color rush pants with the white tops.And seeing Tennessee wears their Columbia pants home or road it should fly under the NFL fashion police.Saints would also look good in white tops and gold or black pants against Carolina.

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

The Rams would look Amazing under the lights if they wear their yellow color rush pants with the white tops.And seeing Tennessee wears their Columbia pants home or road it should fly under the NFL fashion police.Saints would also look good in white tops and gold or black pants against Carolina.

I think alternate pants don't matter. 2 years ago Seahawks wore grey pants in the playoffs and 4 years ago Panthers wore black pants so I think they are fine

Right now assuming the teams wear this coming weekend what is posted on page 77 Tennessee vs Kansas City is the best match-up. Atlanta @ LA Rams would be 2nd best.Why can't Jacksonville wear white pants with their black tops or New Orleans can't wear gold pants with their black tops? All black just doesn't do it for me.

21 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

oh, you're one of THOSE people :P

Ha what kind of people are we?  

Dolphins helmets and pants are the same too (orange on white on navy on teal).  Actually as I squint at the pants their might be extra teal in there...

On 12/26/2017 at 5:51 PM, FightingGoldenDevil said:

A patriots fan that's also an Alabama and Kentucky fan? Let me guess you also like the warriors and Yankees. Pats should ditch silver

Red Sox and I do not like the NBA at all....You are new, so I do not need to justify my teams to you. Get some posts under your belt then you may figure out who people are instead of being sarcastic. Have a good day. 

spacer.png

Blue pants, oh thank goodness!!!

Now if we only could only wear those white away socks with the sleeve striping in the centre from the mid to late 70s to go with those blue pants. Oh well.

* sigh *  ?

LETS GO BUFF AAA LOOOOO !! 

47 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

Blue pants, oh thank goodness!!!

Now if we only could only wear those white away socks with the sleeve striping in the centre from the mid to late 70s to go with those blue pants. Oh well.

* sigh *  ?

LETS GO BUFF AAA LOOOOO !! 

that would make me want bills in blue pants on the road.

I just hate when the pants and socks are the same colour.

Blue/white/red and White/blue/white are what the bills need

that said, playoffs are what counts; TIme for the bills to have a second playoff game

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

On 1/1/2018 at 10:54 AM, RayFinkle said:

Oh, and Seattle's all blue sucks.  It always has, it always will.

Most I gotta believe would agree wiv dat!

All they gotta do is dump the stupid monochrome look and switch permanently to the wolf gray pants when donning the blue jerseys.

It's such a no brainer . . .  ?

Archived