2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

21 minutes ago, S316 said:

Since the Jets home opener isn't until Week 3, I don't think that they will wear white at home at all this year, plus they already wore green vs the Titans this year in their first preseason home game this year. Last year they wore white at home against the Jaguars in their first preseason home game. 

Week 4 only

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, canzman said:

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 hours from the time of the game to post corrections as I am not always at my computer at the time of the games.

Titans are wearing white at home, Saints are wearing Color at home.  I think everything else is right

2 hours ago, MarsHotel said:

Yes. Bills changed to white too.

I'm not really good at knowing what color cleats teams usually wear and what's changed... but these are the teams that have white cleats listed as their dominant color for 2017.  You guys know better than me what's different from last year: 
Bills, Bears, Browns, Cowboys, Broncos, Lions, Texans, Chiefs, Chargers, Rams, Dolphins, Patriots, Giants, Raiders, Steelers, Titans

these are the teams that have throwbacks this year:

Dolphins, Falcons, Lions, Packers, Redskins, Bears, Rams, Bills

and these are the teams that have alts this year (not color rush):

Cardinals, Ravens, Eagles, 49ers*** Panthers, Seahawks, Titans, Broncos, Bengals, Chargers, Texans, Jaguars
*** listed as option but not scheduled (as opposed to Browns' orange which isnt even listed as an option)

11 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

I'm not really good at knowing what color cleats teams usually wear and what's changed... but these are the teams that have white cleats listed as their dominant color for 2017.  You guys know better than me what's different from last year: 
Bills, Bears, Browns, Cowboys, Broncos, Lions, Texans, Chiefs, Chargers, Rams, Dolphins, Patriots, Giants, Raiders, Steelers, Titans

these are the teams that have throwbacks this year:

Dolphins, Falcons, Lions, Packers, Redskins, Bears, Rams, Bills

and these are the teams that have alts this year (not color rush):

Cardinals, Ravens, Eagles, 49ers, Panthers, Seahawks, Titans, Broncos, Bengals, Chargers, Texans, Jaguars

Are you allowed to divulge dates on those alternate unis?

1 minute ago, Captain Poncho said:

Are you allowed to divulge dates on those alternate unis?

I don't want to say anything the teams haven't announced on their own.   some teams like to make those announcements and strategize when they are announcing it... could be around christmas shopping season, could be to generate ticket sales to a specific game.  whatever the reason is I'm not going to undermine that.

18 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Titans are wearing white at home, Saints are wearing Color at home.  I think everything else is right

I am pretty certain Saints will wear white at home.  When is the last time they wore their colors for a preseason home game?  Probably before the Sean Payton era.

My guess is they will wear white at home in first two matchups:  September 17th against the Patriots and October 15th against Detroit.  After the October 15th date they revert back to wearing black at home, mostly mono black.

19 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I am pretty certain Saints will wear white at home.  When is the last time they wore their colors for a preseason home game?  Probably before the Sean Payton era.

My guess is they will wear white at home in first two matchups:  September 17th against the Patriots and October 15th against Detroit.  After the October 15th date they revert back to wearing black at home, mostly mono black.

as far as I know the saints aren't wearing white at home at all this year including preseason

1 hour ago, goforbroke said:

as far as I know the saints aren't wearing white at home at all this year including preseason

That would be great! I really want to see them in black against the Pats. The Lions I wouldn't mind since Detroit has played there many times in white jerseys in recent years. Also, does your list mean the Jags are bringing back the aqua alts?

On 8/21/2017 at 0:48 PM, S316 said:

I wished that the Dolphins would wear their throwbacks against the Jets instead of wearing white against them, don't make sense for them to wear their throwbacks against the Bills since they wore them against them last year, they should've opted to wear their regular aqua jerseys for that game

The Jets game is when it's warmer.

1 hour ago, Nick72Phins said:

Do you guys like the new Fox scoreboard.

Honestly thought it was the Nashville Fox station's own graphics at first. I think they need to add something else, because while I appreciate its simplicity, it's just a little too bare for me.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived