2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

On 1/3/2018 at 8:11 PM, upperV03 said:

Nice to see both teams going with their best looks. It’ll be a great looking game, just as it was last season, and it’ll easily be the best looking game of Wild Card weekend.tennessee-titans-nose-tackle-austin-john

Fix the helmet stripes and that is a solid look.  I love those pants stripes. 

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

I like their helmet stripes, they're different ...

It is unique, but I'm a sucker for the traditional 3 stripes of equal width to match the pants stripes (i.e. Cowboys, 49'ers).  The Titans just need less navy, unless it is paired with an equal amount of Columbia blue.

Navy & white paired with a white helmet is just too bland.  It works for Penn St., but not so much for the Titans, and even less so for the LA Chargers.

I’d say if they change the logo to a roundal then go with full stripes but the ones they have now help to balance out the helmet rather than having the back being very busy. If anything add a tiny red and light blue stripe to it 

19 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

I’d say if they change the logo to a roundal then go with full stripes but the ones they have now help to balance out the helmet rather than having the back being very busy. If anything add a tiny red and light blue stripe to it 

I totally agree with you that adding a touch of the other colors to be stripes would be good.

On 1/5/2018 at 3:38 PM, slapshot said:

Question...I noticed that the facemask on the Bills helmet is different from the other teams in these graphics. Is this how the graphics are provided from the NFL? @canzman

No... none of the helmets in my graphics are from NFL provided sources

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

With that Titans win, they will surely stick with the light blue pants, most likely at New England, which would be a huge upgrade over this from 2015:

Titans-Patriots-Footb_Byun-22.jpg

Gotta love when teams have winning streaks in their best-looking uniforms.

I’m hoping Buffalo beats Jacksonville today so 1) We don’t have to see anymore of the Jags’ uniforms, and 2) We can get these two matchups:

636497208998049111-AP-17358681168549.jpgsteelers-vs-titans-pick.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

I’m hoping Buffalo beats Jacksonville today so 1) We don’t have to see anymore of the Jags’ uniforms, and 2) We can get these two matchups:

636497208998049111-AP-17358681168549.jpgsteelers-vs-titans-pick.jpg

Sadly, we missed out on that Titans Steelers matchup the past 2 meetings in Pitt due to the navy pant love affair in 2013 and color rush this season.

Archived