2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

On 1/10/2018 at 11:15 PM, arron said:

Can someone please tell me what color socks they r wearing it looks like white socks but i don’t think that’s correct though 

This has become my favorite look for the Titans.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the past I’ve defended the current Jaguars uniforms. I’ve said (other than the helmet) they are a decent modern uniform that’s just a tweak or two away from being good. 

I was wrong. 

Watching the Jags in action the last two weeks has made me realize these are ghastly. The pants striping sucks and the collar is dopey. The color balance is off and they are everything bad about modern design. 

I apologize to anybody I’ve offended by defending this uniform. 

Not entirely uniform related, but Leonard Fournette appears to be wearing his LSU shoulder pads in today's game. I don't have a picture, but the edge of the pads has been hanging out of shoulder cap and its purple and gold which stands out against the Jags colors.

SEAsig.png

7 minutes ago, benpc21 said:

Not entirely uniform related, but Leonard Fournette appears to be wearing his LSU shoulder pads in today's game. I don't have a picture, but the edge of the pads has been hanging out of shoulder cap and its purple and gold which stands out against the Jags colors.

Just saw this as well, I bet he's wearing whats most comfortable for him.

a2BRS8U.png

28 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Hopefully this game puts an end to the saints in black pants

The stat they kept saying during the game was Brees was something like 1-4 or 1-6 on the road with the Saints in the playoffs, I’m pretty sure they wore black pants in most of those. As long as Sean Peyton is in charge, id expect them to keep using them as their primary, and the gold as a 3-4 time a year alternate. 

Archived