2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

19 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Artistic choice.  Its a cartoon.. its just for some balance in the photo. Otherwise you have three white/silver pants in a row with one black on the end, and they wanted some colorful jerseys and some contrast so they did teal over black for jags rather than black over black or black over white.   Again its just a cartoon for fun.

I think they did a good job actually-- they got the number fonts close and even did pretty accurate player accessories --- one glove for TB.. although he'll probably wear 2 this week lol.  And they got Keenums wide-ass torso,

Yeah the accessories were spot on other than Nick Foles wearing full sleeves under his uniform. He usually just wears half like everyone else in the photo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could, but probably won’t. As mentioned several times on this board... only 3 times in SB history has the “home team” selected white. The Patriots have won it in both, so it’s not a big deal. They’ll be in blue

10 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

Fun Fact: this will be the third super bowl in a row for the patriots playing a bird team.

three years ago: seahawks

last year: falcons 

this year: eagles

There running out of bird teams to play 

Steelers had most players selected for AFC and Saints and Eagles had most for NFC. Using the Saints since the Eagles will not participate due to making the Super Bowl

Pro Bowl
NFC @ AFC
Ng0N7mf.jpgga6tvS6.jpg

Super Bowl LII
NFC Champion Eagles @ AFC Champion Patriots
317zmqs.jpgT1Dtcoe.jpg

On 1/21/2018 at 10:05 PM, shstpt1 said:

They could, but probably won’t. As mentioned several times on this board... only 3 times in SB history has the “home team” selected white. The Patriots have won it in both, so it’s not a big deal. They’ll be in blue

@oldtakesexposed

Dammit. I was hoping for the eagles to go white over white, but I guess green is OK since they won both playoff games in it this season, and were something like 8-0 or 9-0 in games that counted in it, with their only two real losses coming in white 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not a fan of this.  Reason being the recent trend of white team winning super bowl -- what is it 12 or last 13 or something? - was mostly coincidental. The team wore the jerseys they usually wear.  Broncos and Steelers are the only team I remember that chose to wear white, and they both had reasons other than this current trend.  Patriots have won in both, so to me this takes the fun out of the trend if teams are trying to do it. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived