2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although this isn't saying much, these are easily the best Pro Bowl uniforms in years.

tempTWE01405--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

tempTWE01442--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

tempAK2_9984--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

I know this is something of an old bit on my part, but I really can't see how anybody would consider the monochrome looks Nike has pulled out for the last handful of Probowls to be better than these.  Even with the gradient silliness, simply pairing a dark jersey with white pants looks 100% more professional.

18 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Although this isn't saying much, these are easily the best Pro Bowl uniforms in years.

tempTWE01405--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

tempTWE01442--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

tempAK2_9984--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

I know this is something of an old bit on my part, but I really can't see how anybody would consider the monochrome looks Nike has pulled out for the last handful of Probowls to be better than these.  Even with the gradient silliness, simply pairing a dark jersey with white pants looks 100% more professional.

I know this would look kinda dumb but next year they should make similar uniforms but for the numbers they should use a color for whichever team the player plays for. Ex: a Steelers player would have yellow numbers with black outline

7 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I know this would look kinda dumb but next year they should make similar uniforms but for the numbers they should use a color for whichever team the player plays for. Ex: a Steelers player would have yellow numbers with black outline

No. Just no . . . Do you really want a red jersey with orange numbers and white drop shadow for the Browns? Teal numbers with orange for the Dolphins?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

No. Just no . . . Do you really want a red jersey with orange numbers and white drop shadow for the Browns? Teal numbers with orange for the Dolphins?

Bears: Navy with orange outline

Bengals: black with orange outline

Bills: blue with red outline

Broncos: navy with orange outline

Browns: Brown with orange outline

Buccaneers: Red with Pewter outline

Cardinals: Red with white outline

Chargers: navy with yellow outline

Chiefs: Red with Yellow outline

Colts: blue with white outline

Cowboys: Navy with silver outline

Dolphins: Aqua with orange outline

Eagles: Green with black outline

Falcons: Red with black outline

49ers: Red with gold outline

Giants: blue with red outline

Jaguars: Teal with gold outline

Jets: green with white outline

Lions: blue with silver outline

Packers: Green with Yellow outline

Panthers: Black with light blue outline

Patriots: navy with red outline

Raiders: Black with silver outline

Rams: white with navy outline

Ravens: Purple with Black outline

Redskins: burgundy with gold outline

Saints: gold with black outline

Seahawks: navy with green outline

Steelers: black with yellow outline

Texans: navy with red outline

Titans: navy with baby blue outline

Vikings: purple with yellow outline

ff_3040412alt1_full.jpg&w=3000&q=80

These Eagles jerseys went on sale shortly after they clinched the NFC Championship, and as we all know- they’re not wearing black for SBLII, but what’s the deal with the black collar and sleeve striping? In years past, and even the last couple years in color rush, their black jerseys have green collars/sleeves....even if these are on-time “event” jerseys...why not model them in the usual pattern? Any chance they’re foreshadowing for next season’s style? 

ff_2444745alt1_full.jpg&w=1500&q=80

I don't know how it works in today's world, but back in the RBK era, they'd use blank Raiders and/or Steelers jerseys as the base for "rush delivery" jerseys, since they were plain with no collar / cuff trim.  In 2005, you saw a ton of white Eagles jerseys with no trim, because they were probably leftover Raiders white jerseys just with Eagles numbers and logos printed on them.

My guess is that's what's happening here, but with the Raiders or Steelers black.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived