Those logos look great! they would definitely look great of merchandise, although it does look a little similar to the ECHL's Reading Royals.

The jerseys leave a lot to be desired. They just seem too bland for the minor leagues. Add some more colours. Spice up the striping a bit. Go a little crazy with the design.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

2 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Seems more suited to the Ontario Reign.

For Reno I'd try a few other different names...

Renegades (former WCHL franchise)

Rustlers

Aces

Rattlesnakes

Sidewinders

Rumble

Desperados

Roughriders

High Rollers

Lucky Sevens

Blackjack 21's

Good start either way.

The name Regals ties into the Golden Knights brand theme. Any names associated with gambling are not allowed by the AHL or the NHL. I do like the name rustlers though

The logos, color scheme, and jerseys are great. I'd add a tertiary/secondary color in, though. Only having the two is a bit too simplistic for my taste.

I'd put a small touch of black or grey in the jerseys to provide a bit more balance.

These are some great designs, though. I love them.

Nicely done!

Like mentioned above I would definitely add another supporting colour, perhaps a black/gunmetal/silver/grey colour. The whole colour scheme of the brand feels incomplete without another colour in my eyes, I can see where you are trying to go with this though.

Logo turned out nicely. It feels a little weird to me only being able to see the upper part of the mouth in the "Logotype hybrid" logo.

Archived