Bruins

Little Big League: What if Brandiose Designed the MLB? (Anaheim/Tampa Jerseys 8/9)

Just throwing out an idea for Minnesota: The Twin City Twinkies?

2 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

Just throwing out an idea for Minnesota: The Twin City Twinkies?

Oh, way ahead of ya ;)

So here are two full jersey sets for the Angels and Krewe, now using a full template! More to come!

P0MFUS6.jpg

XNAv1MN.jpg

Love all of these! The Angels set rivals the actual Angels' uniforms. 

What number style did you use for Tampa Bay?

Thanks so much! The home and road's are a customized Richardson Brand United and the Cigar City alts are Phalanx.

On 6/15/2017 at 10:19 PM, Bruins said:

Alright, so here is the last of the first six teams, and another of Coco's excellent suggestions (along with setting the foundation for this set), the South Side (Chicago) Hitmen!:

'It's tough to make gangsters jive with a kid-friendly baseball aesthetic, but with incorporating a homage to the ChiSox's 80's batter man logo while sticking with their current monochrome color palette, (I) think (I've) achieved that. As (I) mentioned, the batter man finally makes a primary return, although in different form with Capone style three-piece and jaunty fedora. The font and word mark style also makes a return, of course also in different form. Two different alternate logos help tie the set together, one being a stylized SS and the other a simplified suit subtly pointing south in an Illinois outline. All in all the new Hitmen's logo set is dark but dapper, kind of like the historical figures that inspired it.

sy6vN87.jpg

So there you have it the first set of 6 entries into this series! Like i said before, next i will be starting to elaborate on these brands and going full Brandiose MiLB style with them, which will include plenty of Special Night concepts. I'd absolutely love to hear what kind of outlandish ideas you guys can come up with for those, so don't hold back with the sugs! Thanks again for all the great feedback!

I know I'm quoting a very old post, but I absolutely LOVE this.  The minimalist logo is great, particularly the hat. And the nod to the 1980s logo (i.e., the spherical hand) is brilliant. The only thing that bugs me is that that I see a "V," particularly the IL outline version.