• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Wisconsin Herd with the three-headed Buck logo.  We haven't seen that one, I don't think. 

Good catch...gotta love leaks.  The team is unveiling the entire logo package on Thursday just ahead of the draft.  I'm guessing the secondary and tertiary will be almost identical to what the Bucks use now.

Conrad coming up clutch again:

Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. I was a fan of the name at first, but the deer heads just kinda seemed slapped on. The beige circle sorta disappears behind the middle deer's antlers, and all they did was flip Milwaukee's M logo upside down for the W. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

53 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. I was a fan of the name at first, but the deer heads just kinda seemed slapped on. The beige circle sorta disappears behind the middle deer's antlers, and all they did was flip Milwaukee's M logo upside down for the W. 

I think altering the antlers on the additional bucks would have been better than the ol' copy/paste/fill.  At least make it look like a herd of different animals.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, mr.nascar13 said:

Even I could have done that. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

2 hours ago, mr.nascar13 said:

First thing I thought of when I saw that...

TryclydeArt.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

11 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

"For the 2017-18 season, the NBA G League will unveil new on-court uniforms"

Nike will make these too, I think.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

13 hours ago, Lee Noire said:

Hope they don't do the template thing again. I know it's only developmental, but each team should have its own style.

Same for the WNBA... I actually watch it from time to time *shrugs*

Hotter Than July > Thriller

That arena... Lol.

I hope they don't go with Wizards or something akin to it, as they've already run the course of that name (and the identity that was with it). If they're dumb enough, they'll do something in terms of what the Raptors did.

5 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

That arena... Lol.

I hope they don't go with Wizards or something akin to it, as they've already run the course of that name (and the identity that was with it). If they're dumb enough, they'll do something in terms of what the Raptors did.

The D. C. Sorcerers :lol:

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived