Pro Baseball Clubs of America (Atlanta Added)

Lumbergh

4 hours ago, RightGuard said:

How long does it take to craft a team identity? Also, what's your limit for number of teams in this league?

No limit. Just something fun I started a few years ago. Each team is different, I have a handful of logos already finished, right now I'm just trying to complete the whole team identity. Others are simply sketches that still need to be vectorized. This is just a fun project I will try to complete throughout the summer while my baseball juices are still running. I have some great teams in the works right now.

One question, What's a servicemen? That's a very broad title. Just asking where a logo could come with that, a police officer, firefighter? Maybe a name change, something tropical could work if needed. All the other names seem very unique, I'm excited to see where this is going!:D

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 5/23/2017 at 10:40 PM, BellaSpurs said:

One question, What's a servicemen? That's a very broad title. Just asking where a logo could come with that, a police officer, firefighter? Maybe a name change, something tropical could work if needed. All the other names seem very unique, I'm excited to see where this is going!:D

According to Google and dictionary.com it is someone who serves in the military, it's not very broad. But good observation.

service_zpstpux5o4i.png

The Washington Founders play their home games at comfy Abraham Lincoln Stadium. The team has been the most dominating franchise in league history, boasting 5 championships:

washingtonfield_zpss6pfsjbk.png

washington1_zpse3ix7pf1.png

washington2_zpsuxzanji3.png

washington3_zps01drz3zk.png

washington4_zpswxeezbgu.png

washington5_zpse8helfeb.png

-Also, Colorado has been updated on the previous page with slight modifications and the field.

Introducing the Atlanta Hammers, who are controlled by an ownership team that includes Hank Aaron as the face of the franchise. The team name reflects this, honoring Mr. Aaron and his contributions to the game of baseball. The team plays its home games at Great Southern Field  near downtown Atlanta. The identity features a custom hand-drawn script as well as custom drawn "A" and "H" logos. The color palette is really unique, using maroon, dark teal, and cream .

Atlantafield_zpsbdfzcpnr.png

Atlanta1_zpsrbvp4fc3.png

Atlanta2_zpshzu2dkbi.png

Atlanta3_zpsgb60lytf.png

Atlanta4_zpsqy1hbf5x.png

Atlanta5_zpsiuse3evg.png

Atlanta6_zps1qbkcyf8.png

For Washington each uniform is kind of separated and only uses one color. I think that you should include a little more red in the set as a secondary color. As for Atlanta I think the teal would work more with the cream and the maroon with the gray.

I think Atlanta is the best one so far. KC and Washington are solid too.

Though one thing I noticed was the dimensions seem really really really inconsistent. Not sure if you did that on purpose or whatever, but like Charlotte is 506 to deep center and Colorado is 380. I know most fields are around 400. This is a cool website that I use for a lot of ideas on fields

http://www.andrewclem.com/Baseball/Stadium_lists.html

7 hours ago, raysox said:

I think Atlanta is the best one so far. KC and Washington are solid too.

Though one thing I noticed was the dimensions seem really really really inconsistent. Not sure if you did that on purpose or whatever, but like Charlotte is 506 to deep center and Colorado is 380. I know most fields are around 400. This is a cool website that I use for a lot of ideas on fields

http://www.andrewclem.com/Baseball/Stadium_lists.html

Honestly, I just did each field on a whim and played around with dimensions. The 506' was purely just me trying to be funny. If anyone is interested in just doing fields, I'd love it. I'm having more fun with the identities than the fields. Thanks for the info man. Awesome website too, never knew that existed. I'm gonna visit it a lot just purely because I'm a diehard baseball guy.

On 5/15/2017 at 0:24 AM, miltonANDlumbergh said:

Introducing the Charlotte Xpress, who play at Jordan Stadium in downtown Charlotte. MJ bought the team and had a new stadium built bearing his name. This is the most pitcher friendly ball field in the league, with dead center measuring in at 506'! Only one guy has hit the fence in center, with no one clearing it so far.

charlottefield_zpsyjg2cleh.png

charlotteA_zpszxzo5euf.png

charlotteB_zpsotgkytp5.png

charlotteC_zpsoyxksllh.png

charlotteD_zpsiawuv7hm.png

charlotteE_zpskxqdmk6k.png

Michael Jordan says, "Excuse me, sir, I believe you have my Carolina blue...yeeeeeeah, if you could just put some Carolina blue in therex that'd be greeeeeeaaaaaat. Mmkay?"

Seriously, though, I'm pretty sure he would insist on including it in the color scheme somewhere. Only problem is that would give them the color scheme of the old Bobcats.

• 1 month later...

Archived