New England Revolution Rebrand (Updated Kits)

XenonDesigns

yes.png.626f37fe94e29857df657868824aebed.png

A few months ago I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I came across the logo for the Patriots' Draft Preview which was in the shape of the crest seen above. I became inspired by it and I finally got around to executing the idea. The crest includes a diagonal stripe representing the American soldiers, a curve at the top representing a colonial hat and the tree of the Flag of New England.

High Quality version

nerevs.thumb.png.0dbe730fdedc3e63376676b7fc4aa8c6.png

Examples of usage

sa.png.3149b13fc67bb326cff12f675879f76a.png

oh.png.0b034c347935caefe0d049824b52803a.png

jkjj.png.e08a03e306ef416ad282f189e47b12d1.png

C&C is appreciated! If you notice any flaws in need of fixing I'll see what I can do! Kits to come soon.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

I'll second what Conrad said, and I'll also add that I think the logo would benefit from the red outline being thinned up, and possibly the diagonal stripe as well. The two blue portions need to be a bit more even in size (IMO), because the lower blue portion just looks a bit awkward as is. And lastly I think some white would help balance everything out. This is definitely a good start though, and I look forward to seeing some updates.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I'd like to see the stripe thinned out slightly. It takes up a lot of room as is and there's a lot of red in the top right of the crest. Also, try re-drawing the tree rather than taking the wonky one direct from the flag.

So I updated the stroke thickness, added some white and a monogram and made a few different options. The empty space is a bit awkward so if anyone has any ideas on what to do I'll see what I can do. I also threw in an alternative idea I had but it's again really awkward with the empty space. I'll make some kits as soon as I decide on the crest. Thanks for the C&C!

opt.thumb.png.41b9db11c7efbeba182fb8455eb3a644.png

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

I think the 3rd one in the top row works the best because it added a secondary logo in the interlocking NE, even if that may need more work for such an awkward set of letters to be linked together. But for primary purposes the navy and red looks best imo and then the red and green options would look great on a 3rd kit to change it up.

Archived