Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theep3

New Subreddit for Sports Design

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 
If any of you are into reddit I created a new sub for sports design. Follow it at  r/AthleticAesthetics.

4 people like this

Subscribed. 

2 people like this

God-tier name.

2 people like this

Figured that was a tip of the ol' cap to Uni Watch. 

1 person likes this

Likewise subscribed.

Changed the header and tried to give it a fresh look. I'd love some feedback, but I think it's pretty solid.

591129fdde0fc_CCLSNSig.png.816e302c9858d1a54febebee7cf9ce11.png

3 people like this

Awesome! I've been looking for a sub like this, subscribed! thank you!

also what if you edit the header to r/ATHLETIC AESTHETICS, the current way reads RATHLETIC AESTHETICS to me, sorry :) 

Awesome name and awesome header. That's all I have to say as I've never used Reddit before. This may convince me to sign up.

2 people like this

Subscribed. Quick header suggestion: What if you represented the Big 5 (MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, MLS( leagues on the header with the Reddit dude wearing the jersey of the current league champion?

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

Subscribed. Quick header suggestion: What if you represented the Big 5 (MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, MLS( leagues on the header with the Reddit dude wearing the jersey of the current league champion?

@Zeus89725

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

2 hours ago, theep3 said:

Not a bad idea at all. I'll do my best to follow each of the leagues and post that. Given that I'm a hockey fan, though, that'll be the one I have the most info on.

1 person likes this

Sorry for the double post, but I totally overhauled the look of the site. Looks a lot cleaner, simpler, and more modern now.

1 person likes this

ew ew ew please for the love of god do not put a penguins sweater in that header

1 person likes this

I resisted for years, but its finally time to sign up on Reddit.

2 people like this

Just curious - what is the benefit of having a Reddit subforum compared to this message board?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Just curious - what is the benefit of having a Reddit subforum compared to this message board?

Reddit ranks their items by upvotes rather than post activity. As such, items that are fresh, hot, new, etc, tend to rise to the top. Discussions that have worn out their welcome sink to the bottom. 

Plus, there are subreddits (think sub forums) for virtually EVERY topic known to man. Woodworking, beer, history, Star Wars, Bach, organic cotton farming and just about anything you could be interested in. 

You can subscribe and unsubscribe to subreddits on a whim, so your front page is always customized to your tastes. Think of something like Pandora for your news and interests instead of radio. 

I know what Reddit is. I'm just not sure why people on this forum would need to have the same conversation twice.

4 people like this