New Subreddit for Sports Design

loneranger158

Awesome! I've been looking for a sub like this, subscribed! thank you!

also what if you edit the header to r/ATHLETIC AESTHETICS, the current way reads RATHLETIC AESTHETICS to me, sorry :) 

Subscribed. Quick header suggestion: What if you represented the Big 5 (MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, MLS( leagues on the header with the Reddit dude wearing the jersey of the current league champion?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

23 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

Subscribed. Quick header suggestion: What if you represented the Big 5 (MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, MLS( leagues on the header with the Reddit dude wearing the jersey of the current league champion?

2 hours ago, theep3 said:

Not a bad idea at all. I'll do my best to follow each of the leagues and post that. Given that I'm a hockey fan, though, that'll be the one I have the most info on.

Just curious - what is the benefit of having a Reddit subforum compared to this message board?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Just curious - what is the benefit of having a Reddit subforum compared to this message board?

Reddit ranks their items by upvotes rather than post activity. As such, items that are fresh, hot, new, etc, tend to rise to the top. Discussions that have worn out their welcome sink to the bottom. 

Plus, there are subreddits (think sub forums) for virtually EVERY topic known to man. Woodworking, beer, history, Star Wars, Bach, organic cotton farming and just about anything you could be interested in. 

You can subscribe and unsubscribe to subreddits on a whim, so your front page is always customized to your tastes. Think of something like Pandora for your news and interests instead of radio. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I know what Reddit is. I'm just not sure why people on this forum would need to have the same conversation twice.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived