Old Uniforms That Are Better Than Their Current Uniforms

1 hour ago, leopard88 said:

"Unpopular Opinions?  Aisle 6."

Eh...  The topic is "Uniforms that are better than their current uniforms", not "The best uniform for each team", which I... I think that exists... doesn't it?  Do we need to make that thread?  XD

So, technically, any Padres, Diamondbacks, and Clippers look is acceptible.

Oh, and a bit tongue-in cheek, but how great would it be if the Avalanche and Hurricanes looked like this...

Quebec-Nordiques-Peter-Marian-Anton-Stas

hartford-whalers.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Eh...  The topic is "Uniforms that are better than their current uniforms", not "The best uniform for each team", which I... I think that exists... doesn't it?  Do we need to make that thread?  XD

Fair enough . . . though the current uniform would be better than this one if we could somehow ignore the helmet.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 5/7/2017 at 10:46 PM, sportsfan0518 said:

There was nothing wrong with these uniforms before Steve Ballmer completely changed the Clippers look. These were clean, sleek, and very easy on the eye.

Image result for chris paul blake griffin deandre jordan

I I preferred their blue alts which they rarely wore but they looked outstanding. The most perfect shade of blue. 

jason-terry-j.j.-redick-nba-playoffs-los

Even their blue alts from the mid 2000s were superior that what they currently wear (and I'm the only person on the planet that doesn't hate their current identity). I would've loved for the Clippers to rebrand themselves based off of this. Change the script and you have something nice. 
04065c068f90a19025d0463ee1737b7f.jpg

5 hours ago, Graham_Clayton said:

I prefer the original Fremantle Dockers green/purple/white "anchor" jersey to the current predominantly purple jersey:

ac11ff9eeb4027954beddb0de2888cda_zpsb59bae0b.jpg

b69c880ba09c00e74f93f5b733cc6df6.jpg

Sorry, this was the firs thing that came to mind when seeing those.

7 minutes ago, Milkman14 said:

b69c880ba09c00e74f93f5b733cc6df6.jpg

Sorry, this was the firs thing that came to mind when seeing those.

"Logos & Uniforms that remind you of something else ?  Aisle 9."

:D

For the record, I can't unsee this now.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

4 hours ago, Bobster said:

Picture Old Mavs uni.

Spoiler

Harper.jpg

I don't really care for the current Mavericks uniforms or logos, but I gotta say, the old stuff doesn't seem any better to me. 

On 5/9/2017 at 10:58 AM, Daredevil said:

I I preferred their blue alts which they rarely wore but they looked outstanding. The most perfect shade of blue. 

jason-terry-j.j.-redick-nba-playoffs-los

Even their blue alts from the mid 2000s were superior that what they currently wear (and I'm the only person on the planet that doesn't hate their current identity). I would've loved for the Clippers to rebrand themselves based off of this. Change the script and you have something nice. 
04065c068f90a19025d0463ee1737b7f.jpg

I actually loved these...and if they didn't have sleeves they would've been the BEST IMHO...

IMG_4186.JPG

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

Archived