NWHL Concepts

raysox

7 hours ago, D3 Designs said:

Any chance we could get an Californian expansion team?

Maybe, I wanted to make the teams as centrally located as possible. I had a few ideas in mind for teams closer to where the main groupings of teams are. I had a perfect idea for a team called the Philadelphia Belles but I didn't like the Flyers facility and no Philly college has a hockey program

7 hours ago, dwertman said:

Those are all really good, I think the Toronto one is my favorite though so far :)

Thanks! You chose the one that I didn't change one bit so I don't know how much that says about the project! Hahahha

3 minutes ago, raysox said:

Maybe, I wanted to make the teams as centrally located as possible. I had a few ideas in mind for teams closer to where the main groupings of teams are. I had a perfect idea for a team called the Philadelphia Belles but I didn't like the Flyers facility and no Philly college has a hockey program

Thanks! You chose the one that I didn't change one bit so I don't know how much that says about the project! Hahahha

the NY riveters play in New Jersey, so could find places such as Lehigh Valley and call it philly

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Here's the second half of the NWHL league concepts.

Boston Pride (NWHL)

Very similar to the current ones, and old Bruins uniforms.

Boston-01.thumb.png.0ab987630da28d55c0e03a40ca1e7f83.png

Calgary Inferno (CWHL)

A mix of simple striping and the current Flames uniforms, which is the template they use today.

Calgary-01.thumb.png.7f83059d53d50123612a57be726c71ec.png

Minnesota Whitecaps (Independent)

As a team with no ties but still competitive, I wanted to keep the branding but made the tie to the Wild, who are building a hockey facility downtown and would be a big boost when the team goes pro.

Minnesota-01.thumb.png.e7a0d6aba0666346a91678d697acbf10.png

Les Canadiennes (CWHL)

Duh. 

Montreal-01.thumb.png.ae373764bd4c4cdf11c9befbef3222fd.png

The last 3 will be concepts done by friends. Two by some designer buddies and one I'm going to ask my good friend who follows the Brampton Thunder to help me design it.

Archived