NHL City Mashup Series (Finished)

NoE38_Concepts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, RedfieldNick said:

These are perfect!! If you need a little dose of creativity, u could just drop the rules and go for an Expos Canadiens mashup. Just givin' ya an idea bud!

I might just do that now, thanks for the idea!

20 hours ago, B-mer said:

Those are pretty nice. I always liked how that striping looked ok their red uniforms. Just a thought to make that as well, especially since panthers wear red 

Yeah, I wasn't quite satisfied with the colour balance, and I understand where you're coming from. Might make a red version now. Thanks!

19 hours ago, mee said:

This series is awesome!

For the Cowboys, you could make the helmet silver.. At least on the white jersey..

Thanks! I tried that when I first made the concept, and didn't really like the look of it. Good suggestion though.

Continuing on, here's the next mashup!

This is the LA Dodgers in the style of the LA Kings. The inconsistent hem striping has always bothered me, and it still does here. I gave the dodgers a simple stripe, as it is a timeless look, and because of the cuff striping on the Dodgers' grey unis. The sleeve-length phantom yoke is here as well. I also made the sleeve numbers on the white jersey red, sort of like the front numbers on the Dodgers' white unis.

gwXi2kL.png

C&C is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Next up is the Minnesota Twins in the style of the Minnesota Wild. For this mashup, I was inspired by their current jerseys, with the gold trim, Although it isn't an official colour. Because of this, I put more emphasis on the red, blue, and white. I did these jerseys in the style of the Wild's green alternate, which is rumored to be promoted to full-time status. Unfortunately, this means that the home jersey gets messed up by a phantom yoke. The away featured a square yoke.

zh8aOyN.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

I'll admit, when i saw the title update that you did the Twins i was a little let down as you could get some really fascinating results using the Vikings or Timberwolves.  HOWEVER, once i looked at these i didn't care [as much].  These are fantastic!  I don't even mind the phantom yoke.  These are such nice uniforms, i can see these as a Kansas City Scouts concept easily.  It's a great color scheme.  On the concept itself the only change i'd make is have navy blue gloves with red cuffs and gold lettering (like the Wild use).  And I mean, really, who doesn't love some wild twins?  right?

Next up, thanks to @RedfieldNick's suggestion, is the Montreal Expos in the style of the historic Montreal Canadiens.

For this concept, I made the base colour the powder blue used by the expos for most of their history. The chest stripe is made of the blue-white-red sleeve striping from the Expos' original jerseys. The away jersey features a powder blue yoke and cuff. The pant striping, although not visible, is a version of the racing stripe expos jersey. on the back of the jerseys is the lake Gary Carter. If anyone wants, I can make a version with the Expos blue as the base colour.

TQtylzS.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

23 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Next up, thanks to @RedfieldNick's suggestion, is the Montreal Expos in the style of the historic Montreal Canadiens.

For this concept, I made the base colour the powder blue used by the expos for most of their history. The chest stripe is made of the blue-white-red sleeve striping from the Expos' original jerseys. The away jersey features a powder blue yoke and cuff. The pant striping, although not visible, is a version of the racing stripe expos jersey. on the back of the jerseys is the lake Gary Carter. If anyone wants, I can make a version with the Expos blue as the base colour.

TQtylzS.png

C&C is appreciated!

This is pretty much exactly what I hoped to see when I saw that you had made a Canadiens-Expos mashup. Great job!

Next up is the Tennessee Titans in the style of the Nashville Predators. I based the jerseys off the teaser released by adidas, so no more of the piping and blue arch on the jersey. I got the striping pattern from the yoke on the Titans' home jersey with white helmet stripes on each side. the stripes are placed lower than normal on the arms like the predators. There are no cuffs for these as none of the options that I tried worked. I also chose the powder blue helmet on the home jersey because of the Preds' yellow buckets.

5yXA9PT.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

Next up is the New York Jets in the style of the New Jersey Devils. I chose the jets because I felt they would work best, and also because they play in New Jersey. (I'm aware the Giants play there as well) And for those of you who want more basketball concepts, don't worry, they're coming.

A lot of people, myself included, are dumbfounded by what Adidas did with the devil's jerseys. They messed with near perfection, and made the Devils look like a 90's expansion team. For the actual jerseys, I took the Jets' sleeves, and translated them to a hockey template. There are yokes on both jerseys, and unfortunately, no hem stripes. Since the jets don't have any good logos, I used @derschwigg's concept logo for them.

0U3AEMM.png

C&C is appreciated! If you want to see a certain mashup, I'll be taking requests for teams that haven't been done.

spacer.png

I just stumbled across this page, and I love every single one. Being an avid Boston sports fan, I loved the Celtics one. 

The NJD/NYJ kinda works here, one thing i like about is how the Devils logo is recolorized on the shoulder to match.  

Cant waitnto see what's next 

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Archived