NoE38

NHL City Mashup Series (update 5/27)(Dallas Stars-Cowboys up!)

31 posts in this topic

Nice idea with the pin stripes. Only thing I'd change is invert the glove colors so it's a blue glove with red cuffs

1 person likes this

I'd make the Cubs' numbers blue on the white set.

1 person likes this

Next up is the Colorado Avalanche in the style of the Denver Nuggets. I was originally planning on doing the Broncos but their mashup would just be a basic recolor of the Avs current jerseys. On to the concept, Where the Avs horrible template is used in the Nuggets' Powder Blue and White colors. The side panel striping from the Nuggets' jerseys is also on the mashup jersey. Couldn't find the right number font so I had to settle for the classic block font.

1z523wj.png

C&C is appreciated!

1 person likes this

Sorry for this long of a break between concepts, I just haven't had the time to work. That being said, here's the next mashup!

This is the Columbus Crew in the style of the Columbus Blue Jackets. For this, I knew right away that I was going to use the checkerboard pattern from the logo. The checkerboard in in the sleeve-length yoke, the hem, and the pants. The sock stripes are the 4 stripes in the top half of the logo.

zja4d4.png

C&C is appreciated!

4 people like this

Columbus is the best one so far. I really like the use of the checkerboard striping. And for some reason i like the sleeve-length yoke on the yellow set. Nice work

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Sorry for this long of a break between concepts, I just haven't had the time to work. That being said, here's the next mashup!

This is the Columbus Crew in the style of the Columbus Blue Jackets. For this, I knew right away that I was going to use the checkerboard pattern from the logo. The checkerboard in in the sleeve-length yoke, the hem, and the pants. The sock stripes are the 4 stripes in the top half of the logo.

zja4d4.png

C&C is appreciated!

image.png

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, MiK said:

Columbus is the best one so far. I really like the use of the checkerboard striping. And for some reason i like the sleeve-length yoke on the yellow set. Nice work

Thanks! I felt like the checkerboard was unique to the Crew, and I guess it worked! I used the sleeve-length yoke because that's what the Blue Jackets currently use.

8 hours ago, buckeye said:

image.png

Thanks lol, It feels nice to know that you would buy a jersey I made.

On 5/24/2017 at 6:39 PM, NoE38 said:

zja4d4.png

C&C is appreciated!

I don't "get" hockey OR soccer uniforms to the same extent I do football, baseball or basketball threads...but I really like this particular crossover.

1 person likes this

Next up is the Dallas Cowboys in the style of the Dallas Stars. I picked the Cowboys because they have different striping pattern for their uniforms, just like the Stars. For the away, I changed the coloring to provide some consistency between the sets, switching the royal blue with navy, and the black with silver. However,  realized that the result looked more like a Colts jersey than a Cowboys jersey, but I feel like it gets the job done.

13yqkra.png

C&C is appreciated!

1 person likes this

The home is perfectly simple and simply perfect. Everybody in Dallas would be rocking one of those. The road looks good too, but I feel like there should be silver somewhere on the jersey itself. Maybe between the two blue waist and sleeve stripes?

Good work all around!

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Bruins said:

The home is perfectly simple and simply perfect. Everybody in Dallas would be rocking one of those. The road looks good too, but I feel like there should be silver somewhere on the jersey itself. Maybe between the two blue waist and sleeve stripes?

Good work all around!

Thanks! There actually is a small silver outline for each of the stripes, I tried to make them like the black stripes on the white jersey, which I didn't even know existed until I did the research.