NHL City Mashup Series (Finished)

NoE38_Concepts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up is the Colorado Avalanche in the style of the Denver Nuggets. I was originally planning on doing the Broncos but their mashup would just be a basic recolor of the Avs current jerseys. On to the concept, Where the Avs horrible template is used in the Nuggets' Powder Blue and White colors. The side panel striping from the Nuggets' jerseys is also on the mashup jersey. Couldn't find the right number font so I had to settle for the classic block font.

1z523wj.png

C&C is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Sorry for this long of a break between concepts, I just haven't had the time to work. That being said, here's the next mashup!

This is the Columbus Crew in the style of the Columbus Blue Jackets. For this, I knew right away that I was going to use the checkerboard pattern from the logo. The checkerboard in in the sleeve-length yoke, the hem, and the pants. The sock stripes are the 4 stripes in the top half of the logo.

zja4d4.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

Columbus is the best one so far. I really like the use of the checkerboard striping. And for some reason i like the sleeve-length yoke on the yellow set. Nice work

spacer.png

12 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Sorry for this long of a break between concepts, I just haven't had the time to work. That being said, here's the next mashup!

This is the Columbus Crew in the style of the Columbus Blue Jackets. For this, I knew right away that I was going to use the checkerboard pattern from the logo. The checkerboard in in the sleeve-length yoke, the hem, and the pants. The sock stripes are the 4 stripes in the top half of the logo.

zja4d4.png

C&C is appreciated!

image.png

21 hours ago, MiK said:

Columbus is the best one so far. I really like the use of the checkerboard striping. And for some reason i like the sleeve-length yoke on the yellow set. Nice work

Thanks! I felt like the checkerboard was unique to the Crew, and I guess it worked! I used the sleeve-length yoke because that's what the Blue Jackets currently use.

8 hours ago, buckeye said:

image.png

Thanks lol, It feels nice to know that you would buy a jersey I made.

spacer.png

On 5/24/2017 at 6:39 PM, NoE38 said:

zja4d4.png

C&C is appreciated!

I don't "get" hockey OR soccer uniforms to the same extent I do football, baseball or basketball threads...but I really like this particular crossover.

Next up is the Dallas Cowboys in the style of the Dallas Stars. I picked the Cowboys because they have different striping pattern for their uniforms, just like the Stars. For the away, I changed the coloring to provide some consistency between the sets, switching the royal blue with navy, and the black with silver. However,  realized that the result looked more like a Colts jersey than a Cowboys jersey, but I feel like it gets the job done.

13yqkra.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

The home is perfectly simple and simply perfect. Everybody in Dallas would be rocking one of those. The road looks good too, but I feel like there should be silver somewhere on the jersey itself. Maybe between the two blue waist and sleeve stripes?

Good work all around!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

9 hours ago, Bruins said:

The home is perfectly simple and simply perfect. Everybody in Dallas would be rocking one of those. The road looks good too, but I feel like there should be silver somewhere on the jersey itself. Maybe between the two blue waist and sleeve stripes?

Good work all around!

Thanks! There actually is a small silver outline for each of the stripes, I tried to make them like the black stripes on the white jersey, which I didn't even know existed until I did the research.

spacer.png

Nice job on the stars/cowboys, I think it's funny cause they could still pull of being called the "stars", but I thought the mavs would be a more appropriate choice as they play in the same arena (AAC) and the cowboys play in Arlington. Good job though

Excellent!

Up Next is the Detroit Tigers in the style of the Detroit Red Wings. I picked the striping pattern for two reasons: A, because it matches the striping on the Tigers' jerseys, and B, because IMO it matches the striping in the Old English D logo. Two thin stripes are on the arms and hem, and on the white jersey, the arms are blue, like the Red Wings' jersey. The arched nameplate is also on the back, and Orange is used on the collar and gloves.

2pzfzg0.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

Sorry for another long gap between posts, Life's been rough, and I haven't had much time to do anything.

Up next is the Edmonton Eskimos in the style of the Edmonton Oilers. I'm doing these jerseys in the style of the Oilers' orange jerseys, as we know what that they're going with these next year. Name aside, the Eskies have a classic identity, and besides the yellow-on-white, I feel it translates really well to a hockey template. And of course, you can't forget the colored yokes and sleeve numbers.

igHHugL.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

Now this is actually a unique Concept. Now I do have one issue and it's not on you. Minus Vancouver, and Toronto you have only CFL to Work with. Similar thing with like San Jose and (correct me if I'm wrong) Buffalo (not saying your work stinks. The thing looks awesome it's more geography issue) because they only have an MLS and NFL club respectively. Again not a quarell on your work trust me. All of these have been phenomenal. But it's more of a quarell with geography. That being said all of these designs are Dynamite. 

3 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Now this is actually a unique Concept. Now I do have one issue and it's not on you. Minus Vancouver, and Toronto you have only CFL to Work with. Similar thing with like San Jose and (correct me if I'm wrong) Buffalo (not saying your work stinks. The thing looks awesome it's more geography issue) because they only have an MLS and NFL club respectively. Again not a quarell on your work trust me. All of these have been phenomenal. But it's more of a quarell with geography. That being said all of these designs are Dynamite. 

Thanks! I definitely understand, I'm already noticed this, and am trying to focus of basketball, baseball and soccer mashups at the moment. I'm most likely going to do the Raptors or Blue Jays for Toronto, and the Whitecaps for Vancouver.

Onto the next mashup!

This is the Miami Heat in the style of the Florida Panthers. I felt like the Heat had a nice striping pattern that would look great as a chest stripe. The same pattern is found on the arms and socks. Just like the Panthers, the chest stripes are cut off, and there are shoulder numbers. The Panther's logo takes the spot where the Side-profile logo is found on the arms. Also had to change the Heat's logo a little.:P

Rhsrb25.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

These are perfect!! If you need a little dose of creativity, u could just drop the rules and go for an Expos Canadiens mashup. Just givin' ya an idea bud!

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

Archived