MLB Hydro Dipped Helmet Concepts

Boulderstill

Going somewhat tangentially off-topic here, I know that such helmets exist in the college ranks, but what hydro-dipped helmets for pro football teams? Which teams would look best wearing such a helmet?

UBwef0L.png

7 hours ago, johnnysama said:

Going somewhat tangentially off-topic here, I know that such helmets exist in the college ranks, but what hydro-dipped helmets for pro football teams? Which teams would look best wearing such a helmet?

The Steelers would look good in that steel design for the Pirates. Cheese design for the Packers. :D

I'd love to see the concepts for the other teams. The ones there are really well done. Not so sure I'd enjoy them in reality but as far as a conceptual article, excellent work.

It reminds me of an idea I had when the DBacks unveiled their new uniforms. If every team had subliminated designs on their uniforms, what would the other teams designs be? 

I guess the days of the helmets looking like the caps are officially over...actually they pretty much were anyway.

Most of these look like bowling balls.  I kinda like that Arizona design.  But of course the whole thing will probably devolve into the Tigers and Nats ones.  I would rather these don't see the field.  However, if it were up to me, I'd say one should be used: the Astros.  It's not too loud and I think it works really, really well.

3 hours ago, CLEstones said:

Anyone else a little disappointed there wasn't any racist Cleveland Indians concept?  Man, society really is getting soft.

I know you're being facetious, but this will legitimately be complained about...if teams start doing this and the Braves and Indians don't go with something native-inspired, the "anti-PC" internet warriors will be right there to complain about political correctness

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived