Fayetteville SPHL military-themed rebrand

JaMikePA

I kind of like it. At least it doesn't have an unnecessary Z or Ice in the name. Also a much better identity than Rail Yard Dawgs.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

I admit I'm a bit confused as to the relationship between the fox and the name Marksmen, but it's a solid logo and I really like the colors. 

Although honestly just about anything would be an improvement over the terribly (terribly) dated Fireantz. 

15 hours ago, Thaumatrope said:

I admit I'm a bit confused as to the relationship between the fox and the name Marksmen, but it's a solid logo and I really like the colors. 

Although honestly just about anything would be an improvement over the terribly (terribly) dated Fireantz. 

My assumption is the fox relates to Francis Marion, who founded the Army Rangers and was from the Carolinas (albeit, the South one).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Marion

spacer.png

Archived