2pm8ZNV.jpg

International Classic

w2ra1dJ.jpg

All-American Clash

Ux6D4eh.jpg

Taking suggestions for some other Marquee Matchups

Great job.

you should do Red Wings vs Blackhawks

chi2.png.e3f371d2d781c695054c9176266d80e1.png.cc84fd8f463fd7e6fab69c1866228790.png

IMG_0231.PNG

On 5/18/2017 at 8:51 AM, charger77 said:

Would you consider flip flopping the red and green on the Minnesota All-America Clash jersey?

Love the series, keep up the great work. 

Sure, I'll give that a shot

On 5/18/2017 at 8:05 AM, miller91 said:

You've misspelled "Concepts" on all of your Marquee Matchups. The overall appearance of these are great, but as someone else mentioned, there's too many upper arm designs in the whole series.

I'll take my L

lmao thanks for pointing that out though

Gonna post some more marquee matchups this "morn" thanks for all the interest and suggestions

I feel like the White C would be a whole lot more effective than the Yellow C. Maybe because it's more traditional. For Anaheim, you used the original color scheme for LA, why not Anaheim it would really complete the matchups. Otherwise, these uniforms are great!

IMG_0720.PNG

These are all outstanding. Here's what I like:

1. Ducks in green. Great idea.

2. Coyotes in green. Can't help but feel one of my older designs inspired it, but whatever.

3. Knights all around. Every uniform you've made is great.

4. Sens in the Battle of Ontario. Just looks really nice, especially with the new logo.

Here's what I dislike, however:

1. Islanders in orange. The jersey for the Battle of NY is fine, and so is the orange, but I think the color balance is off. If you're going to have that much orange, blue should be the primary color over white.

2. Orange Flyers logo. I get the originality, but it just feels wrong.

3. Governor's Cup: I love the idea, but it feels like NFL Color Rush jerseys, and I've never really cared for those. Just feels like too much color.

4. Canucks logo. The green is great, and I wish they used it more, but the white logo just doesn't fit.

3 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

These are all outstanding. Here's what I like:

1. Ducks in green. Great idea.

2. Coyotes in green. Can't help but feel one of my older designs inspired it, but whatever.

3. Knights all around. Every uniform you've made is great.

4. Sens in the Battle of Ontario. Just looks really nice, especially with the new logo.

Here's what I dislike, however:

1. Islanders in orange. The jersey for the Battle of NY is fine, and so is the orange, but I think the color balance is off. If you're going to have that much orange, blue should be the primary color over white.

2. Orange Flyers logo. I get the originality, but it just feels wrong.

3. Governor's Cup: I love the idea, but it feels like NFL Color Rush jerseys, and I've never really cared for those. Just feels like too much color.

4. Canucks logo. The green is great, and I wish they used it more, but the white logo just doesn't fit.

Sorry dude I haven't seen your 'Yotes concept, my goal was to simply meld their current brand and their original uniforms.

You'll notice how my concept resembles these uniforms much more than those concepts!

Coyotes01.png

Anyways, I appreciate the kind words and the criticisms! I definitely see where you're coming from on the uniform critiques, especially Vancouver. I tried to give it a fauxback feel and may have sacrificed a bit of that "clean" aesthetic because of it. Might make another Marquee Matchup where the 'Nucks wear a green version of the home and road concepts I made.

I used more white than blue for the Isles to give it more colour distinction when compared to the Rangers! 

The Gov's Cup is definitely comparable to those color rush uniforms (some of which I'm a big fan of), felt as though this was a solid colour matchup- suited for a place like Florida.

• 3 weeks later...

Vegas's Marquee Uniforms looks really...weird, I'm not a fan of their gold, it's too dark to be a base colour for any uniform. The Red you used feels kinda unnecessary, but I guess it works as a trim. Arizona's uniforms are a excellent blend of the eras for them and I really like it.

IMG_0720.PNG

On 5/18/2017 at 4:18 AM, Jj... said:

All-American Clash

2pm8ZNV.jpg

International Classic

w2ra1dJ.jpg

All-American Clash

Ux6D4eh.jpg

Taking suggestions for some other Marquee Matchups

You could do a matchup between the Wild and Blackhawks and call it the battle of Wisconsin and have it in Lambeu field. That's something I always thought would be cool

S8eR5Rf.png

Q2XFfoc.jpg

Archived