Sign in to follow this  
tohasbo

Team Colored NFL Shields

Ben5    199

This isn't really a concept. This is basically just coloring. If you are going to post in the concept section, make a concept! It doesn't have to reinvent the wheel, but it should be a little more than this.

Atomic    655

2 things:

1. I think some of the icons would get lost when put on an actual jersey or hat. They would just blend into the team's color scheme.

2. What happens when a team exceeds 8 championships? I think the colored-in stars idea loses some functionality once that happens.

H11K    298
3 hours ago, Ben5 said:

This isn't really a concept. This is basically just coloring. If you are going to post in the concept section, make a concept! It doesn't have to reinvent the wheel, but it should be a little more than this.

I wouldn't go as far to say it's not a concept. Yeah it is a re color but it's not something that is currently done so in that sense it totally is a concept. 

- But I agree with the things @Atomic said, just stuff to take into account.

tohasbo    128
11 hours ago, RBronish said:

The Chiefs have 2 colored stars?

They should not and the post has been edited.  Thank you for pointing it out

The Nation    24

Great concept!  Would be better if the Ravens had purple as the main colour.  Btw, ignore the wannabe mod up above who's throwing shade at your work.

Ice_Cap    7,587
6 minutes ago, The Nation said:

Btw, ignore the wannabe mod up above who's throwing shade at your work.

Um, Atomic is a mod. Just a FIY. Might wanna keep that in mind for future reference.

And ideally no one should avoid honest c&c. Listening to everyone, even people who don't give their work a glowing review, is how someone improves.

DeFrank    155
28 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Um, Atomic is a mod. Just a FIY. Might wanna keep that in mind for future reference.

And ideally no one should avoid honest c&c. Listening to everyone, even people who don't give their work a glowing review, is how someone improves.

The Nation    24
58 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Was talking about @Ben5

Midway    366

The color hierarchy could use some work but I like how this is a play on soccer's championship stars. I think more sports teams should make an effort to showcase their success on their uniforms like this. 

Also, I hate to get on a soapbox but isn't the idea behind the concept forum that we get to expose our work to the community and not everyone has to like it? I remember getting chewed out on my first ever concept here and looking back, I rightfully deserved it. Dissenting opinion can be just as valuable, if not more to a person's work as are accolades. 

CLEstones    248

What happens if a team has 8 Championship that are recognized by the NFL, but aren't considered "Super Bowls"?