Indiana High School Athletic Conference Rebrand

Tyrano123

Hello all!

I've lived in Indiana my entire life and where I'm from there are tons and tons of small A to AAA schools and conferences everywhere. I noticed some time ago that most of these conferences did not have a logo or brand at all! So there's a small school in my home town that has 90 students. Their conference is called the Ohio River Valley Conference and has produced a couple of state title runners in the past few decades. Below I have inserted the brand itself. The last seven images are those with the member school colors flushed in them. Jac-Cen-Del, Milan, Rising Sun, Shawe, South Ripley, Southwestern, and Switzerland County are all long-time member schools of this tiny conference. Let me know what you think! I hope to do more of these in the future. All critiques are welcome. 

I chose the colors of dark blue and green for the region that is nestled right next to the Ohio River... hence the name... Plus most of the members have some sort of blue or green in their color scheme with the exception of Milan. I took inspiration from the Northeastern Conference's new logo in the NCAA ranks. Any other questions just let me know!

ORVC Concept.jpg

ORVC Concept Secondary.jpg

ORVC Logo Solo.jpg

ORVC Logo Solo2.jpg

ORVC Solo3.jpg

ORVC Twitter Banner.jpg

ORVC Concept Reveal.jpg

ORVC Concept Jac Cen Del.jpg

ORVC Concept Milan.jpg

ORVC Concept Rising Sun.jpg

ORVC Concept Shawe.jpg

ORVC Concept South Ripley.jpg