MLB: Project 32 - New Dugout Jackets Added

SFGiants58

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/4/2018 at 8:18 AM, coco1997 said:

Great designs all around! This dugout jacket series was a nice, unexpected addition to your Project 32 series. Could we see a version of the Railmen jacket with just the "H" on the front?

As always, the teaser for your next project looks absolutely tantalizing. Hope we get to see it soon!

On 6/4/2018 at 8:34 AM, KittSmith_95 said:

Can we get Brown/Orange Padres dugout jacket based on this version you created? I personally loved the look when you first dropped it, and still feel it's the best combo for the Padres.

Thanks, guys! I've got you covered:

h5Pvc7S.png

d27DDhG.pngUlo6t9a.png

I've also got a few Giants/Seals options. The first is a Seals jacket with the San Francisco script and the second is a Giants jacket employing the classic "Giants" script.

vZ9G8oF.pngpW3vnEC.png

On 6/4/2018 at 3:39 PM, NicDB said:

I think your jacket with the Brewers script on the front and BiG on the sleeve is the best of all possible worlds.  But that green Germanic one looks suprisingly sharp... was NOT expecting that.

I especially enjoyed your alt history scenarios too.  Especially the LA Angels (Dodgers), Flamingos, and Firebirds.  And I can already tell by your teaser that alt history has a thing or two to do with your next project, which I am very much looking forward to. :)

Thanks! The "Shamrock Series" experiment was kind of nice albeit a little divorced from Milwaukee baseball history. I think you'll like the next series (Milwaukee figures heavily in it).

On 6/3/2018 at 11:32 PM, Jimmy Lethal said:

After you do whatever this is (combination of eras?), do you think you could do an NHL or NFL Project 3#?

On 6/4/2018 at 4:05 PM, Cardsblues02 said:

I would LOVE to see you do something like this for the NHL. 

On 6/4/2018 at 11:31 PM, CanucksFan said:

Very much agreed, especially with the alternate history concept. There's tons of those from the NHL.

On 6/5/2018 at 10:59 AM, JH42XCC said:

The Dugout Jackets for each of the teams are simply fantastic! Can't wait to see what you pull off next! Maybe a Project 40 for the NFL?

Thanks, guys! I could see myself doing an NHL series, once I get a bit more of an idea of what I want to do with it. If you want to know what an NFL series from me would look like, just check out any of @oldschoolvikings's threads. That's pretty much the aesthetic I'd employ, save for having the Broncos wear their current uniforms (modern classics that outlasted all of their imitators, IMHO).

Anywho, the next thread will launch by the end of the week. I hope to see you there!

ezgif-4-fe7faed0e1.gif.89858de4e8280d258c86fcc3fed03f15.gif

• 5 months later...
On 8/16/2017 at 8:54 AM, MCM0313 said:

MOAR PINK!!!1! kthxbai

This would be perfect for a new minor league baseball team!  As you probably know, the Portland Diamond Project is working on trying to bring Major League League to Portland.  I am currently working on one farm club that could be an affiliate in Chico, California.  But the Florida Flamingos would be a perfect look for a possible team in Fort Lauderdale, IF the sports complex area can be purchased and massively renovated.

• 2 months later...

Could you make concepts for possible MLB teams in Portland, Oregon, using the Beavers and Pioneers logos, colors and designs and the history for both?

https://www.portlanddiamondproject.com

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/1023/Portland_Beavers

http://seanbucknam.com/portland-pioneers

https://www.behance.net/gallery/8726139/Portland-Pioneers-Baseball-Club

• LMU locked this topic

Archived