Forgotten Secondary Logos

wildfan2440

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

It was way too detailed to be used in any common instance.

I guess it could have been less detailed. However, I think this was a pretty detailed logo and it was around for a little while. 

961.gif

52 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

I guess it could have been less detailed. However, I think this was a pretty detailed logo and it was around for a little while. 

961.gif

I want them to go back to this style for their primary. Bird head logos are too common in the NFL

One of my three Jazz caps features this logo, and I'm occasionally asked which team it belongs to:

IMG_6413.GIF.c8266b19797947c470326be4b571252b.GIF

Even my Stepdad, a lifelong fan like myself, asked me once who it was. He couldn't believe it when I told him it was one of the logos they had during the Finals runs and showed him where it was used on the court and uniform.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

28 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

One of my three Jazz caps features this logo, and I'm occasionally asked which team it belongs to:

IMG_6413.GIF.c8266b19797947c470326be4b571252b.GIF

Even my Stepdad, a lifelong fan like myself, asked me once who it was. He couldn't believe it when I told him it was one of the logos they had during the Finals runs and showed him where it was used on the court and uniform.

People don't remember this because it was on the waist band and rarely anybody notices it. Plus, It was rotated on the shorts

s-l1000.jpg

Go A's!

4 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

I really wish that the Seahawks had made more use of this.

I could've sworn one of the boards' members created that bird, and then the Seahawks bought the rights to use it from him after seeing it...? 

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

4 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

People don't remember this because it was on the waist band and rarely anybody notices it. Plus, It was rotated on the shorts

s-l1000.jpg

I remember that era when teams threw secondary logos on the waist band of the shorts. Knicks did the same thing.

Marcus-Camby.jpg

They should use the Subway Token logo again. It's the best alternative logo in the NBA, maybe sports. I think it's still in "official use" but not really because it disappeared when the Knicks had their uniform redesign.

XM4KeeA.png

3 hours ago, insert name said:

I remember that era when teams threw secondary logos on the waist band of the shorts. Knicks did the same thing.

Marcus-Camby.jpg

They should use the Subway Token logo again. It's the best alternative logo in the NBA, maybe sports. I think it's still in "official use" but not really because it disappeared when the Knicks had their uniform redesign.

That Knicks logo remains one of my favorites. 

The Warriors originally had the state logo on their shorts (which I always found it funny since it looked like a a little weiner just hanging there with its placement) versus what they have now with the W logo. I think that these logos only work with a contrasting waist band. 

2010portraits_curry_ellis.jpg

920x920.jpg

Go A's!

Archived