NCAA Basketball 2017-18 New Uniforms

406Cane

8 minutes ago, mamiller99 said:

So very happy that we got new jerseys. I love the cohesion now between football and basketball, although I'd also love an orange jersey as well

There probably is. I don't see them wearing just 2 jerseys all year.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wacky courts can be fine, but I definitely draw the line at design elements crossing over boundary lines like the lighting bolts going through the three-point lines and running into the sidelines. That's just no good. 

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Not worse than the giant lightning bolts for no reason

Actually we're the Golden Flashes. Its been part of our branding since the 40s. 

The fonts are different and I assume they're going to update the Kent State under the primary logo. The other font on the end line is part of the university wide branding.  They really should've just picked one and rolled with it. 

3 minutes ago, walkerws said:

Actually we're the Golden Flashes. Its been part of our branding since the 40s. 

The fonts are different and I assume they're going to update the Kent State under the primary logo. The other font on the end line is part of the university wide branding.  They really should've just picked one and rolled with it. 

And that makes the giant lightning bolts look better in what ways? Inconsistent font is bad but livable, giant graphics all over the court just looks amateurish 

Archived