NCAA Basketball 2017-18 New Uniforms

406Cane

5 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

And don't forget that the floor has a checkerboard pattern on it.The more I look at the floor the more I realize that it's a mess. See Kent State, this is why Ohio gets made fun of. 

Parquet?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

I love how half of this thread has devolved from a "uniform" thread into a discussion about Kent State's court! :)

Don't worry.  In a out three months this thread will be 100 pages thick with UCLA.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, bowld said:

No photos at moment but Ucla just showed off their new home uni. Font changed to match football. Also, collar and sleeve piping now blue, gold, blue to match the football shoulder design. Looks sharp 

Link? Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 0:38 PM, upperV03 said:

Under Armor did a MUCH better job than Adidas! Bugs me that the waistband isn't right. They missed the white outlines of the gold (thick white, thin blue, thin white, thin gold, thin white, thin blue, thick white). Nitpicky? Yes. Still, upgrade from Adidas.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

5 minutes ago, Coacher42 said:

Under Armor did a MUCH better job than Adidas! Bugs me that the waistband isn't right. They missed the white outlines of the gold (thick white, thin blue, thin white, thin gold, thin white, thin blue, thick white). Nitpicky? Yes. Still, upgrade from Adidas.

With everything else blue/gold/blue, it makes sense to use the same pattern on the waistband.  It was odd that it used to be blue/white/gold/white/blue.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

With everything else blue/gold/blue, it makes sense to use the same pattern on the waistband.  It was odd that it used to be blue/white/gold/white/blue.

I see what you're saying. Guess i just can't let go of the classic Wooden era uniforms. They scream UCLA success to me.

I forgot to nitpick the arm and neck holes too. Those should be just two, not three, stripes.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

On 8/30/2017 at 10:51 AM, Coacher42 said:

I see what you're saying. Guess i just can't let go of the classic Wooden era uniforms. They scream UCLA success to me.

I forgot to nitpick the arm and neck holes too. Those should be just two, not three, stripes.

The wordmark looks so small compared to that HUGE jersey number!

Archived