NCAA Basketball 2017-18 New Uniforms

406Cane

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not a uniform but, it looks like Xavier has a new court, watching volleyball today the paint is now blue instead of clear and the out of bounds is Blue with the Word Xavier on the left end and I think same on the right end, the big X is still in the middle.

11 hours ago, upperV03 said:

:censored:ty new uniforms for UNLV:

IMG_7356.thumb.JPG.b0a6c568c451006ba790cb15a2cb2949.JPGIMG_7358.thumb.JPG.f98564cffae72f30382332043ac6a951.JPGIMG_7359.thumb.JPG.6afbbd4d5ac2aa5ded2a991cf606b60c.JPG

Pretty much every uniform UNLV wore in the 90s/early 2000s was better than what they've worn since.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 hours ago, Tommy said:

Its not a uniform but, it looks like Xavier has a new court, watching volleyball today the paint is now blue instead of clear and the out of bounds is Blue with the Word Xavier on the left end and I think same on the right end, the big X is still in the middle.

The court looks much better with the navy paint and boundaries -- the old court felt oddly sterile without so little color. Here's the best shot I could find:

https://xuathletics.exposure.co/xavier-volleyball-vs-cincinnati/photo/ph_n8r7u1c05yjr1s7k

Xavier has been teasing new uniforms with a reveal coming in "Late September" according to their social media accounts. Not sure what to expect, but the teasers have consistently included their alternate logo in six colors: white, navy, silver, black, powder blue, and royal blue. The first four have been their standard home, away, and alternate options for a while, and the last two seem to suggest a throwback option or two.

On 9/21/2017 at 4:25 PM, Cardsblues02 said:

For some reason, I just absolutely hate this.

Yup, it is pretty terrible.  Doesn't use official font, black outlines on the logo that is basically never outlines, and random gradients.  Just awful.

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

So once again A&M chooses to carry over the Made in March uniforms from the previous season. Here’s the maroon version that was introduced at the end of last year:

Ah, I had forgot about those since our post season lasted all of one conference tourney game last year.

Archived