NCAA Basketball 2017-18 New Uniforms

406Cane

1 minute ago, djam2410 said:

These may just be the practice jerseys. They have a gold version as well in practice and the shorts look pretty awesome (I will be buying a pair ASAP)

BackInCamp.jpg?width=1440&height=810&mod

2017-10-04 20_01_49-Cal Basketball (@CalMBBall) _ Twitter.png

They’re definitely not just the practice jerseys. The template is completely different, the UA logo is on opposite side, the Cal script logo is higher up, and the Sather stripe is visible on the shoulders and waistband, whereas the practice uniforms don’t have the Sather stripe on them at all.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lights Out said:

They actually did that briefly in the '80s:

rP8eLmW.jpg

That looks AMAZING. I just hate the look of when the numbers are wider/same length as the chest mark, whether it's a logo or in Cal's case, the script. 

38 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

Here is the reveal for the Cal jerseys

2017-10-10 15_58_05-Men's Basketball Uniforms _ Cal & Under Armour.png

I really like the navy and gold uniforms, but I’m not quite as high on the white one. The navy and gold sets look really strong without any white on them, save for the Pac-12 patches. That’s largely how I felt/feel about the football uniforms too, so I’m not surprised that I’m having similar opinions about these as well.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 10/8/2017 at 8:02 PM, upperV03 said:

UCLA’s new UA road uniforms:

C1C24303-6CE2-4322-884E-38940BF9E99C.thumb.jpeg.df96104fa6121982caae525f2868bd64.jpeg

Why don't these companies just start making the shorts shorter? It's obviously what a lot of players are starting to want again.  On almost every team you have at least a few players folding the waistband down and hiking them up.

3 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Why don't these companies just start making the shorts shorter? It's obviously what a lot of players are starting to want again.  On almost every team you have at least a few players folding the waistband down and hiking them up.

This, just offer two different inseams per shorts size and let the player pick which they want

10 hours ago, lbj273 said:

This, just offer two different inseams per shorts size and let the player pick which they want

Sure we're talking about taller dudes, but this isn't hard. I can go online and get the same model of running shorts in 5, 7 or 9 inch inseam. You find out what the player wants, you get that for them.

14 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Folding over the waistband is part fashion though, too.  Pretty sure UA can make whatever length a player wants.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

16 hours ago, mjd77 said:

They do. Players fold the waist bands down anyway.

Archived