Colorado Rockies Rebrand

St Louis Cardinals

The fossil logo is an interesting new direction, but I'd go with a triceratops, since that's what their mascot is. Also, the cap logo seems like it would be kind of awkward looking. And make sure to emphasize powder blue to avoid comparisons to the White Sox, which is a problem the Rockies already have with their current unis. 

I went away from purple because I felt this was a whole new identity.  I will try and add some purple next edit though.  I'll also try and emphasize more of they sky blue as I can understand how it'd be similar to the white sox from the back.  About the triceratops, were you thinking more in a direction like this?  Or should I try and keep working on the one i had before.  Also, I'm thinking of changing the name to the Denver Dinos, thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 6.00.37 PM.png

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

5 minutes ago, St Louis Cardinals said:

I went away from purple because I felt this was a whole new identity.  I will try and add some purple next edit though.  I'll also try and emphasize more of they sky blue as I can understand how it'd be similar to the white sox from the back.  About the triceratops, were you thinking more in a direction like this?  Or should I try and keep working on the one i had before.  Also, I'm thinking of changing the name to the Denver Dinos, thoughts on that would be appreciated.

If you could get a good graphic of the side view of a triceratops head, that would be preferable. 

40 minutes ago, St Louis Cardinals said:

That's a Styracosaurus or a close relative. Triceratops just had the three horns; its shield wasn't spiked like that.

3 hours ago, St Louis Cardinals said:

Hey guys, it's been a really long time since I made a concept, and I just had the urge today, so I made this Rockies concept.  I couldn't find a template so I had to make my own, if anybody has a template/knows where one is that they wouldn't mind sharing it'd be much appreciated.

Brand Proposal.jpg

I like the splash of blue on the sleeves. That looks sharp.

Archived