NHL Concepts- NHL17 style

TheJerseyDevil26

9 hours ago, SportsDemon said:

I really like it because it gets rid of all the unnecessary red on the jersey. I have a question though. Why didn't EA use the regular golden knights logo? This one has more detail in it. 

It’s the actual logo on the uniforms. The extra little lines on the logo are much more subtle in real life than you see here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've got 2 new teams to add to this list and a new iteration of an old team.

So, lets star-t with the old team.  Haha, get it? No. Ok, anyway, this is a new iteration of the Dallas Stars concept i originally posted.  I decided to go with Sabres-esque jersey striping.  I added a phantom shoulder yoke to the white jersey, which helps it.  The black alternate is a good look for Dallas, both here and real life.  One other thing to add is the pants, i know you cant see, but the pants use the capitals old alt. star pattern. That i recolored and i think it works out pretty good.

stars.jpeg

Now we have the New Jersey Devils.  First and foremost, they return to green and red.  Which i like.  Both jerseys incorporate minimal black into them, which doesn't really help or belong, but i think it works out ok.  The alt is black, as it should be for when they release an actual third jersey.  But, it uses the custom devil logo,  and i think it comes out really good.

devils.jpeg

And finally, we have the Miami Stealth.  I think the colors work well together, somewhat reminiscent of the 2015 All-Star Jerseys. But, onto the uniforms.  I used the jets current logo, recolored it and hid the leaf.  Even though i don't like using Bettman-esque piping, i really like how these look.  The neon green stand out a lot on the home, the black piping helps it stand out on the white jersey, and the black-green-gray combo on the alternate look magnificent in my opinion.  The alternate jersey also uses a custom Florida logo that came out with NHL18.  Anyway, that's all for today folks.

As always, even if you don't like how i'm presenting these (in the style of NHL18, i mean) i always appreciate C&C on the designs. Thanks everyone.

stealth.jpeg

Archived