Unused Uniforms In Video Games

wildfan2440

The Packers Have Yellow Alts In Madden. I Heard NFL 2k5 Had TONS Of Unused Uniforms

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, wildfan2440 said:

The Packers Have Yellow Alts In Madden. I Heard NFL 2k5 Had TONS Of Unused Uniforms

Yes! The 2K5 ones weren't so much unused as they were just straight-up fashion jerseys. They had gold 49ers, blue Dolphins, and yellow Vikings jerseys and more. It was really wacky. 

Also, the infamous orange Chicago Bears pants that first showed up around Madden 13 or so. 

JQAEzJo.jpg

3 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

Can't find any pics and I don't own the game so I can't check, but I'm pretty sure the last several Maddens have included a black jersey for the Buccaneers that they used to sell as a fashion jersey.

3 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Yes! The 2K5 ones weren't so much unused as they were just straight-up fashion jerseys. They had gold 49ers, blue Dolphins, and yellow Vikings jerseys and more. It was really wacky. 

Also, the infamous orange Chicago Bears pants that first showed up around Madden 13 or so. 

JQAEzJo.jpg

I Have Madden So I Can Check. Madden Should Have NFL2k5 Style Jerseys OR have a true jersey editor where you can change uni colors. For MB i will post a pic of the black bucs jersey

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

3 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

Can't find any pics and I don't own the game so I can't check, but I'm pretty sure the last several Maddens have included a black jersey for the Buccaneers that they used to sell as a fashion jersey.

BUCS.jpeg

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

in FIFA theres probably a few unused uniforms because the game has so many teams. Same with NBA 2k. NHL and MLB might not have any unused uniforms. Also try NCAA football because that game has ALOT of uniforms. Bonus points if its in a uniform add on.

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

OH YEAH Madden 17 the lions color rush was unused because the only Thursday game was Thanksgiving.

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

Two Pants I found in madden that are not in any official uniform sets. The Bears one was brought up earlier but the Vikings one is unkown. My theory is they are supposed to be used in create a uniform

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

Both of those pants were shown in the official style guide for those teams, so Madden included them thinking they would be used, but both ended up on the chopping block.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

20 minutes ago, andycumbee19 said:

What in the actual F??? 

Not My Picture! Found it on google!

BUCS.jpeg

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

38 minutes ago, TornadoGTS said:

Both of those pants were shown in the official style guide for those teams, so Madden included them thinking they would be used, but both ended up on the chopping block.

Thank You Tornado. I think the vikings pants are just ok and the bears make no sense

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

45 minutes ago, andycumbee19 said:

What in the actual F??? 

The black jerseys in the game were normally paired with the pewter helmets. Since you can mix and match uniform elements in Madden, this user chose the Bucco Bruce helmets and orange socks, which, yeah, doesn't look great all together. Lol.

ClAFLDa.png

41 minutes ago, Michael Bolton said:

The black jerseys in the game were normally paired with the pewter helmets. Since you can mix and match uniform elements in Madden, this user chose the Bucco Bruce helmets and orange socks, which, yeah, doesn't look great all together. Lol.

Absolutely. Horrible.  

By the way... is that your real name? 

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I think Bucco Bruce Updated Would Be AWESOME! Thats Why The NFL Needs Alternate Helmets. Or if they cause concussions keep them the same color.

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

Every Madden since the 360 days has had some fake jerseys. The aforementioned yellow Packers jersey from 2K5 is also in these newer Maddens, but we also have one that nobody talks about. The gold Rams jersey. Screenshotted from Madden 13 for PS Vita for convenience.

2017-06-03-201529.jpg

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

47 minutes ago, the heat suck said:

Every Madden since the 360 days has had some fake jerseys. The aforementioned yellow Packers jersey from 2K5 is also in these newer Maddens, but we also have one that nobody talks about. The gold Rams jersey. Screenshotted from Madden 13 for PS Vita for convenience.

2017-06-03-201529.jpg

NICE that would make an awesome color rush!

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

Archived