AOA's Football Tweaks - Los Angeles Rams 7/25

MrAstrodome

These are some concepts I've in my head for a while. First off, the Atlanta Falcons. I combined some old and new aspects in this one including a logo recolor. A little bit of old Dirty Bird grey and some Tech gold.

nflrandom_ATLlogo.png

For the uniforms, grey and black pants for all combos.

nflrandom_ATLh.png

nflrandom_ATLa.png

nflrandom_ATLalt.png

Next up are the Jacksonville Jaguars. In reimagining their uniforms, I thought it would a good challenge to work off their current uniforms instead of going back to their original duds. I hated the contrasting sleeve but  used a contrasting collar instead to have some teal as part of their black uniforms. The helmet is suppossed to be the flake helmet from the previous set. 

nflrandom_JAXh.png

As for the roads, I did likkeepe the black sleeves from the current uniforms and added striped socks to avoid the leotard look. 

nflrandom_JAXA.png

Finally are the good ol' teal unis plus teal socks for the black pants.

nflrandom_JAXALT.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next  up, the Dallas Cowboys. I put a little including the standard "pick one blue and one silver". I made a composite of all their colors and used that. Standardized stripes on both jerseys combing the double stripe with the star stripes and used the inverted star from the "Double Stars" on the blues. And I kept the white pants from their Color Rush look.

nflrandom_DALhome.png

nflrandom_DALAWAY.png

39 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

I like their two shades of blue

Unpopular opinion is unpopular.

I think you did a nice job of merging their two identities (70s and 90s). I still prefer the current block numbers when compared to the serifs, but over all a good look.

NSFCvyu.png

On 6/30/2017 at 9:04 AM, JWhiz96 said:

Unpopular opinion is unpopular.

I think you did a nice job of merging their two identities (70s and 90s). I still prefer the current block numbers when compared to the serifs, but over all a good look.

Thanks. The 90's set was probably my first memories of the Cowboys plus all the talk about Dallas wearing three times next season put them at the front of the line.

Next up are the Eagles who are back in a brighter green. Modded logo first and foremost.

nflrandom_PHILOGO.png

The helmet's a flake paint job, mixing kelly with their current midnight. I gave them both grey and kelly green pants to pair with both jerseys. 

nflrandom_PHIH.png

nflrandomphi_A.png

Still not too sure on the alt. Should I go with midnight or go with charcoal?

nflrandom_PHIALT.png

The Los Angeles Rams. Who knew that one move would inspire 121 pages of debates (and counting), especially with the current mismatch as is. So my take has their proper colors, smaller version of the sleeve horns and a white pants option. No mono blue but definitely mono white. And their Color Rush as their alts.

nflrandomlah.png
nflrandom_LAA.png

nflrandom_LAALT.png

Archived