NBA Courts Redesign (UTA added)

MkDon

I can see this NBA courts redesign thing is quite popular these days on the forum. :) 
So here is mine. I'm gonna post how i think NBA courts should look like with their current logos and colors, and how i think that team's court should look like with my personal set of logos of that team. I have to mention that i started watching the NBA in 2001 so most of the teams i think should look like in that era. :)

I'm gonna do them alphabetically so here is the Atlanta Hawks.

Gymvc7C.png

I really don't like the use of neon green they have so i tried to minimize it on their court. I think they should be red and white team. 

And here is how i think the Hawks should look like. 

VJptDTc.png

Next is Boston. C&C is appreciated. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

On the hawks courts I'm not sure which one your saying should be the current, hopefully the first one IMO

The first one is how i think their court should look like with their current logos.

With the current Hornets set i tried to give a little retro nod from one of my all time fave courts in NBA history (you all know what court i am talking about).

mteVmnH.png

And this is how i would love the Hornets court to look like.

yTRltAc.png

Slight simplified version of THAT court.

Final one for today, the Cavs. With the new set of logos i think their new court should look something like this.

o22kPZx.png

Personally this is still the best look the Cavs ever had. Would love their court to look like this.

lUv3eaW.png

• MkDon changed the title to NBA Courts Redesign (ATL, BOS, BKN, CHA, CHI, CLE)

Just a quick little note on the Cavs; with their new logo set, they are no longer using the 'C' without the 3-D shading. They've streamlined it so the 'C' with the shading is the only one that appears in their branding. I'd say fix that, or even replace those logos with the new shield and ball secondary logo, add a gold stroke to the baseline text, and make it say the full team name instead of just "CAVALIERS". And then lastly I'd just suggest scrapping the global logo in the out-of-bounds area or replacing it with "DEFEND THE LAND" since they're emphasizing that more and more these days. Good work so far though, I'll definitely be following along.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

36 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Just a quick little note on the Cavs; with their new logo set, they are no longer using the 'C' without the 3-D shading. They've streamlined it so the 'C' with the shading is the only one that appears in their branding. I'd say fix that, or even replace those logos with the new shield and ball secondary logo, add a gold stroke to the baseline text, and make it say the full team name instead of just "CAVALIERS". And then lastly I'd just suggest scrapping the global logo in the out-of-bounds area or replacing it with "DEFEND THE LAND" since they're emphasizing that more and more these days. Good work so far though, I'll definitely be following along.

Thanks for the feedback. Here the Cavs court with some changes.

vmccLuE.png

Tried wine with gold stroke for the baseline text, but i like it more this way.

21 hours ago, MkDon said:

Thanks for the feedback. Here the Cavs court with some changes.

vmccLuE.png

Tried wine with gold stroke for the baseline text, but i like it more this way.

This is exactly what the Cavs' new court should look like. 

Here are the Nuggets. Like their look and i love their secondary logo. Thought it looked good on the center court although i'm not against teams using their primary logo on the center.

Tried adding mountain on their court because every time i see the Nuggets play in Pepsi Center, their court looks so cold, just like it should. 

Dpoipi4.png

The Pistons have a chance to have timeless court similar to the Celtics. It should look like this.

D6iXavQ.png

Anyway personally the horse logo is my favorite Pistons logo. I like it in red and blue although i have nothing against the teal (when i started watching the NBA they looked like that, so it must be first impression thing :) )

9GZ5phP.png

I have nothing against the full yellow Warriors court but i think adding blue makes it more easy on the eyes. And also: Oracle please, hate it when they ruin their court with the red. If you don't want to make your logo blue or yellow, just make it neutral.

46sPxfs.png

Final one for today, the Pacers. I really can't understand how their current horrendous court survived all these years, especially after the previous court which was one of their best. 

qCH7UeH.png

• MkDon changed the title to NBA Courts Redesign (DAL, DEN, DET, GSW, HOU, IND added)
9 hours ago, MkDon said:

Final one for today, the Pacers. I really can't understand how their current horrendous court survived all these years, especially after the previous court which was one of their best. 

IZNaf5B.png

Pavers current court is so bland..ive been surprised how long it lasted too

shado_logo.gif

Archived