NBA Courts Redesign (UTA added)

MkDon

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next, the Grizzlies. Them and the Heat are the only teams with painted college lines (that lasted the longest), and i think both teams are getting new courts next season. I would like the Grizzlies to look something like this.

VrrmAC0.png

Now if you ask me, the Grizzlies would be still in Vancouver and they would still look the same as their opening season. 

ENFVOrl.png

Last but not least for today, the Timberwolves. I'm so happy their last dark court is a thing of the past, and i hope they change their parquet back to how it was before. Here is my initial concept for their new court.

9Re4srk.png

Still my favorite Timberwolves court and look was the one with thee trees. So this is how their court looks like in my perfect world.

nAPWkkf.png

• MkDon changed the title to NBA Courts Redesign (LAC, LAL, MEM, MIA, MIL, MIN added)
2 hours ago, MkDon said:

I don't like the stars around the Lakers logo and i really liked their previous court, so this is the result.

KZQvQ43.png

This is nice.  I always like the shadowed/3D center court logo they used from 2000 or so to 2006 (?), but that's just my personal taste.  The court does look better without the stars.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, MkDon said:

I don't really get the use of blue in Bucks identity, so i didn't include it (except for the arena name).

BfTIc0r.png

Purple and green is nearly perfect combo for me, so that's my fave Bucks look.

Y5duhHU.png

Solid remakes of the Bucks courts here.  May i request a second version with the sublimated "m" on each half of the court ala their current court?

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

12 minutes ago, itsmb8 said:

Solid remakes of the Bucks courts here.  May i request a second version with the sublimated "m" on each half of the court ala their current court?

There you go.

UXs2fza.png

11 hours ago, MkDon said:

Although i like teams using black, the Clippers are not one of them. That's why i tried to minimize it on their court.

wjbPWPd.png

This is EXACTLY how the Clippers' court should look like. If they still wore their blue home alternates, that would be a beautiful thing. Great job all around. 

Next is one of the most boring looks of the NBA. The same goes for their court. Since i like Thunder's orange jersey i tried to incorporate orange on their court and make it dominant. And i must say i'm pretty happy with how it looks.

M3GeUd7.png

The boring look of the Thunder didn't help forgetting the Sonics, so in my world Sonics still exist. And this is how their court looks like.

mdDSlcR.png

I never liked the current Magic word mark which is pretty random IMO and has no character, unlike the previous two. That's why this is how i would like the current and my perfect Magic court to look like.

xGIea8L.png

dyQTV97.png

• MkDon changed the title to NBA Courts Redesign (NOP, NYK, OKC, SEA, ORL added)

I find the current Sixers identity boring so there is not so much you can do on their court.

L9PIXVH.png

Carter vs Iverson made me love the old Sixers identity, so this is how i would love their court to look like.

B2IxyI9.png

• MkDon changed the title to NBA Courts Redesign (PHI, PHX added)

For the new Blazers court went a little retro, as i think they are the team that can pull off empty paint and still look nice. I really like their logo so that's why i have it 5 times on the court.

IJGCABB.png

• MkDon changed the title to NBA Courts Redesign (POR added)

Archived