New Honey Comb Branding

MellowTheMyth

I feel like The Craving is the lesser known, perhaps best-forgotten cousin of The Noid and The Whammy.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, EddieJ1984 said:

In an update, I went to Honey Comb's facebook page and it seems like they are reverting BACK to the previous design now, and mothballing the new taste.

36473117_1921711421182937_52708374238933

Aww man I liked the new packaging. I have no opinion on the cereal as I never had it but the  box looked sleek and nice and not like a 2004 action cartoon logo

This isn't the original packaging though. It's a mix of the old and new packaging. The arrangement of the pictures of the cereal, for example, come from the new packaging, as does the hexagonal honeycomb pattern on the yellow background. It uses the old word mark/logo but it's not tilted down like before, but has a slight upward tilt (right is higher than left) than before.

The reason for this change was explained today by the folks at Post... apparently, guerrillas temporarily invaded the Honeycomb Hideout and took over the production line.  The Post police were able to repel the invaders, but not before they could get at least some of their sub-standard project onto shelves.

nav-logo.png

Archived