Vegas Golden Knights prediction concept

habsfan1

I think they use this style of upper arm stripes because it would be consistent with the rumored info & it would make for suitable striping on both the home & road. If they go with black cuffs, I tried it on my concept and the road didn't look very good.

C & C??

VegasGoldenKnights203.png

1 hour ago, cityhockeyfever said:

The only reason why I'm not fully behind this concept is that the template looks a lot like what the Arizona Coyotes have.

My thoughts exactly.

a2BRS8U.png

On 2017-06-06 at 10:40 AM, Zeus89725 said:

Don't know why, but the away rubs me the wrong way. The home is solid, though.

The home is definitely the better of the two.  I think the issue I have with the road is that it's disproportionately black-heavy.  What if you went with white cuffs and replaced all the black (sans logos) with the teal-grey?  Just a thought.

On 2017-6-7 at 1:35 AM, Morgo said:

The home is definitely the better of the two.  I think the issue I have with the road is that it's disproportionately black-heavy.  What if you went with white cuffs and replaced the all the black (sans logos) with the teal-grey?  Just a thought.

Ok. I made some more adjustments.

Is this better? 

2 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Much better. Three changes I'd make:

- Ditch the black outline around the logo

- Use the black stripe on the white jersey on the dark jersey

- Reverse the home sock pattern.

Great prediction, I feel it's the most accurate we've seen yet!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

On 6/6/2017 at 2:45 PM, cityhockeyfever said:

The only reason why I'm not fully behind this concept is that the template looks a lot like what the Arizona Coyotes have.

Unfortunately that template that Colorado uses for their alternates, the Toronto template, and the Coyotes are all pretty similar and I think that was Reebok preparing for the Adidas template so it's an easy change. Might be seeing a lot more teams in the template style this year.

On 6/10/2017 at 11:25 AM, MrWonka said:

Unfortunately that template that Colorado uses for their alternates, the Toronto template, and the Coyotes are all pretty similar and I think that was Reebok preparing for the Adidas template so it's an easy change. Might be seeing a lot more teams in the template style this year.

That definitely makes sense. I'm hoping the Rangers correct the alignment of their team name on the front. Been off center for 10 years.

I'm hoping that they end up going back to how the lettering was placed on their 2006-2007 season uniforms.

On 2017-6-5 at 4:14 PM, habsfan1 said:

I came very close with my home jersey prediction. I know a lot of other people did too. The 1st page of the concept section is filled with Vegas predictions lol.

Archived