My take on a few college logos

Ritt Design

Would love to see all those in use, the only thing I would fix is the hat on Hawaii it seems curved a little weird. Are you taking requests (I would love to see more of what you can do) may I suggest Baylor?

Excellent!

3 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Would love to see all those in use, the only thing I would fix is the hat on Hawaii it seems curved a little weird. Are you taking requests (I would love to see more of what you can do) may I suggest Baylor?

Thanks a lot man. Absolutely, I'd love to take requests. I'll see what I can do for Baylor. 

Definitely would love to see more.

Would like to see Oregon with either the old O or the new O incorporated.  That duck logo is A++++ and better than the "modern" version they use now.

On the Hawaii logo, the old logo has the curved "plume/brush" part connected the the head/helmet...but yours look like it just goes up in the back and curls over the front, without a connection the front-top part of the head.  The all black eyes look a little weird too...like he had his eyeballs ripped out or something (side note - the LA Kings' Burger King logo has a similar problem).

Notre Dame is fantastic too.

Ren69's thread and work was fantastic, and I see this thread being on that same level.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Definitely would love to see more.

Would like to see Oregon with either the old O or the new O incorporated.  That duck logo is A++++ and better than the "modern" version they use now.

On the Hawaii logo, the old logo has the curved "plume/brush" part connected the the head/helmet...but yours look like it just goes up in the back and curls over the front, without a connection the front-top part of the head.  The all black eyes look a little weird too...like he had his eyeballs ripped out or something (side note - the LA Kings' Burger King logo has a similar problem).

Notre Dame is fantastic too.

Ren69's thread and work was fantastic, and I see this thread being on that same level.

really appreciate all the feedback and kind words. There will definitely be more to come. 

13 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Could I see you do this with Sparky or Goldy?

Thanks for the suggestion, I really like how this one is shapping up. let me know what you think. Thanks.

Arizona-State.jpg

ASU devil show case.jpg

These logos are damn good. The one thing that concerns me is the hook nose on Duke's logo. I'd be sure to tone that down to avoid the potential racial connotation. That's, unfortunately, the first thing I saw. I'll emphasize that I know that you didn't mean it, but that I'd fix it.

I also noticed the downward-looking eyes on Sparky.

I'd love to see what you do with my UMass Lowell River Hawks, if you're taking requests!

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Archived