Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ice_Cap

WWE Battleground

503 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, DDR said:

I just watched the "Parade of Champions" for the Mae Young Classic (the introductions of the competitors) and there's a Scottish wrestler who seems impressive named Piper Niven. She's the only Scotswoman to headline Korakuen Hall in Japan. She's also a larger gal. And Good Ol' JR, after talking about her accomplishments says:

"She's a load.......awkwardly long pause.......in a good way."

They need to put JR on SmackDown.  It's pretty much the only thing IMO that would make it seem like a top-tier show and not a taped B show.

For all of SDL's faults, it does have great talent like AJ, Cena, KO, the Day of the New, and others.  For some reason, everyone just seems lower than they were once they move to SD.  JR calling their matches could change all of that.

Pretty cool Rolling Stone mini-documentary on the Young Bucks.

So dumb. I guess they want Renee to leave, huh.

Lucha Underground is the best show on television. It would be a huge injustice for LU to end this soon, after only 3 seasons, while NWA TNA Impact GFW or whatever their name is now continues to have a weekly television program. Can't wait to get to S3 & I hope there's a S4.

#SaveLuchaUnderground

Kairi Hojo's 1st opponent in the opening rounds of the Mae Young Classic will be Tessa Blanchard.

RIP Tessa Blanchard's chances of making it past Round 1. It was a nice run.

There's no chance this Kurt Angle...angle...isn't a huge, embarrassing failure, right?

14 minutes ago, DDR said:

There's no chance this Kurt Angle...angle...isn't a huge, embarrassing failure, right?

I sense this will be hornswaggle being Vince's illegitimate son angle bad

Our new Amazon Echo lights up whenever WWE announcers say "Alexa" as in "Alexa Bliss," which is pretty much the same reaction I have.

Well, it wasn't Chad Gable, so I guess the Internet was wrong.

Dear god, this is terrible. 

1 person likes this

On 2017-07-06 at 11:50 AM, Gobbi said:

Is American Alpha still a team? I watched Smackdown late this week and assumed that Jason Jordan was injured since Chad Gable was having his second singles match in as many weeks... but then Jordan was in the battle royal so I don't know what's going on with them.

Well I guess that answers that. 

I don't understand what the payoff for this storyline is going to be. It's so cheesy.

51 minutes ago, Shumway said:

Dear god, this is terrible. 

I agree. I'm glad I decided not to watch. No Dixie Carter. Why Jason Jordan & not Chad Gable? His size, that is all.

24 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

Well I guess that answers that. 

I don't understand what the payoff for this storyline is going to be. It's so cheesy.

Kurt Angle vs Triple H @ SS??

6 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I agree. I'm glad I decided not to watch. Why Jordan & not Chad Gable. His size, that is all.

Jordan actually looks like he could be Kurt's son. Far more so than Gable does.

I see this becoming a nepotism angle leading to an eventually heel turn of Kurt Angle.

OMG, this is hilarious...

DE--7d_U0AAX6oj.jpg

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

Jordan actually looks like he could be Kurt's son. Far more so than Gable does.

I see this becoming a nepotism angle leading to an eventually heel turn of Kurt Angle.

Either that or it's just a matter of time before Jordan turns heel and reveals it was all made up. 

1 person likes this

Kurt Angle is an all-timer in the ring. As a GM in a purely talking role, he's bad. He fumbles nearly every line and his "crying" was so, so funny. 

I didn't see Ram, but I got home in time to see the Kurt Angle interview with Jason Jordan on WWEN.

W.  T.  F.  

It's 2017.  How the hell do they think they can pull off angles like this?  They played their roles really well, and it could be a (very) fun angle, but 1) everyone knows it's BS, and 2) where do you go long term with it?  LIke at some point does Jason Jordan just stop being a HOFer's son?  Edge & Christian eventually went from brothers to BFFs, but that's a little different than father and son.