LLFHockey's Return to the NFL (7/32)

YelichGraphics

Let's start with the Dolphins!

Pros

• I'm in love with the new sunburst which can be seen on my "new" Dolphins logo, and also on the shoulders.

Cons

• New numbers just look weird, so I didn't exactly bring back the old font but never less the drop shadow and outline are back.
  • The new color scheme seems empty, so I a darker navy as an outline color.
  • Let's get to the elephant in the room. No one is a fan of the new logo. So I brought back the old logo with some easy modifications such as getting rid of some white.

New

• I'm a big fan of the bills with the logo on the back and I feel like it fits with the Dolphins. Be prepared to see this with more teams like the Lions and others.
  • So I started with the orange M on the helmet like the logo but it felt really empty so I made some changes which just ended up making a new secondary logo.

I hope you enjoy my modern retro-ish twist on the Dolphins.

And please C&C!

Logos

59402f8a03da0_MiamiLogos.thumb.png.8ac90b2c45f22d0aee3c76a7b0d20ae7.png

Home

594030a5c2127_MiamiDolphins.thumb.png.ce8ce65945c8b4868bdaaa619892edc6.png

Away

5940310585db3_MiamiDolphinsAway.thumb.png.6b8be1326fc0171986ce8e3a7e0c1454.png

Color Rush

5940315d4a3b8_MiamiDolphinsColorRush.thumb.png.067826c5a82d36629927f28de35f3aec.png

The dolphin logo is perfection, but I'm not a huge fan of the secondary. It feels pretty dated, which i think is mostly due to the gradient. I think the M is too static too, i would try to make it sleeker and maybe slightly italicized. Good work overall though.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

• 1 month later...

Archived