LLFHockey's Return to the NFL (7/32)

YelichGraphics

• 2 weeks later...

Not going to lie a lot of inspiration to this set was from past Notre Dame Shamrock Series uniforms. Even the helmet has a chromish finish. I also added a bolder gold and made the black more of a charcoal color. But honestly, it pulled together and made one of my favorite creations.

59ada3b4d640e_Saintshome.thumb.png.3722a729ba7fa351a4f0875af34f18e0.png

59ada3bdc712e_Saintsaway.thumb.png.992b4598ddebfe1c47f8385fa82781f3.png

59ada3c653226_SaintsCR.thumb.png.c326c3997c2db6f174bd512f85f3570a.png

59ada3cfa2902_SaintsT.thumb.png.4c3fd0f1979e7cce210e98bbf5f7f319.png

A few things:

Miami is fine. Just fine. The block numbers are a strange contrast with the otherwise modern set, and it can work, I'm just not feelin' it too much. I do like the M you made. Maybe add a nameplate and see if you can come up with a font that suits the set more, maybe even the current font.

The Chargers aren't really my cup of tea. I like the concept, but leave the yoke color to the yoke, otherwise it looks just kinda weird. Maybe take off the full wordmark, just leave "CHARGERS" and then I think the set is vastly improved. Numbers on the helmets are also fine, and I am glad you matched the jersey numbers with the helmet numbers.

The Jets are, well, interesting.(?) That's a lot of black, dude. Take off the shoulder numbers, sir and I think it looks a lot better. Maybe make a pants stripe that is similar to the shoulder stripe and I think it could be one of the better Jets concepts out there.

Vanilla. Mother:censored:. Whale. This should not be an athletic font. It looks good, sure, but should it REALLY be on a classic uniform like the Colts? No. Pick a simpler but still semi-modern font (IDK any, but I'm sure out of the both us, we've stockpiled at least 250 fonts. One's gotta work.) then it becomes perfect.

For the Rams, certain double outlines need to die. This is one of them.

I love the creativity with the Saints. Minimize the size of the Fleur de lis and that one is easily my favorite one you've made so far.

I love the Raiders logo, but I don't think it should have an updated helmet. It reminds me of a military helmet or like one of those climbing people's helmets (yes, climbing people). The updated face is top tier, but maybe go back to that classic helmet and slightly alter it to make it look sharper and cleaner. The black helmet is amazing. I love it.

On 9/6/2017 at 8:39 AM, Htown1141 said:

A few things:

Miami is fine. Just fine. The block numbers are a strange contrast with the otherwise modern set, and it can work, I'm just not feelin' it too much. I do like the M you made. Maybe add a nameplate and see if you can come up with a font that suits the set more, maybe even the current font.

The Chargers aren't really my cup of tea. I like the concept, but leave the yoke color to the yoke, otherwise it looks just kinda weird. Maybe take off the full wordmark, just leave "CHARGERS" and then I think the set is vastly improved. Numbers on the helmets are also fine, and I am glad you matched the jersey numbers with the helmet numbers.

The Jets are, well, interesting.(?) That's a lot of black, dude. Take off the shoulder numbers, sir and I think it looks a lot better. Maybe make a pants stripe that is similar to the shoulder stripe and I think it could be one of the better Jets concepts out there.

Vanilla. Mother:censored:. Whale. This should not be an athletic font. It looks good, sure, but should it REALLY be on a classic uniform like the Colts? No. Pick a simpler but still semi-modern font (IDK any, but I'm sure out of the both us, we've stockpiled at least 250 fonts. One's gotta work.) then it becomes perfect.

For the Rams, certain double outlines need to die. This is one of them.

I love the creativity with the Saints. Minimize the size of the Fleur de lis and that one is easily my favorite one you've made so far.

I love the Raiders logo, but I don't think it should have an updated helmet. It reminds me of a military helmet or like one of those climbing people's helmets (yes, climbing people). The updated face is top tier, but maybe go back to that classic helmet and slightly alter it to make it look sharper and cleaner. The black helmet is amazing. I love it.

Exactly the comment I needed I'll try to get stuff fixed.Thank you!

• 2 months later...

I think the helmet would look so much better if you used the stripes on the pants on the helmet, I just think that the triangle stripe ruins the uniform. However I love the sleeves and numbers

Excellent!

Archived