Defunct company rebrands *REQUESTS TAKEN*

b0ss pls

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/24/2017 at 7:20 PM, the heat suck said:

Mann is still a thing here in Minnesota. Nice movie theatre near me.

Yeah, Mann was pretty big in my town before AMC and Regal took over.

Not to mention they used to own the Grauman's Chinese in Hollywood...at least, the Mann chain based in California did. Ted Mann was related to the Mann in Minnesota, right?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry but just putting wordmarksin new fonts isn't the same as creating a new logo, and is really lazy. Even the ones where you add something else to it they are so generic there is now way you can possibly trademark them. Would blockbuster be able to stop people from selling stuff because it has a yellow square on it, no court would take that case. 

I have ideas for three companies, two from within my home of Seattle, one from the NYC area:

PayNSaveLogoPNG.png

First one is of Pay 'n' Save, which was a leading drugstore in the Northwest,

Copy_of_frederick.jpg

#2 was Frederick and Nelson, which was a department store (which closed down in 1992, around the same time Pay 'n' Save shut down)...

caldor1994var.jpg

#3 is of Caldor, a leading store in the New England area that shut down in 1999.

UBwef0L.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2017 at 3:40 PM, b0ss pls said:

For @Ark

Broderbund.png.31bccb5bb67b279b7f9d9f6d5b7a1866.png

Hmmm....That icon looks identical to the Forehand Web Solutions logo at the bottom of this page: https://www.williamscreeklodgellc.com/rabbit-hunting/

In any event - I find it really hard to believe how drastic the change in artistic styles from the "logos" on page 2 until now. Going to guess that most of them have elements from someone else, so please remove any and all "concepts" with stolen work or this thread is done. 

3 hours ago, Atomic said:

Hmmm....That icon looks identical to the Forehand Web Solutions logo at the bottom of this page: https://www.williamscreeklodgellc.com/rabbit-hunting/

In any event - I find it really hard to believe how drastic the change in artistic styles from the "logos" on page 2 until now. Going to guess that most of them have elements from someone else, so please remove any and all "concepts" with stolen work or this thread is done. 

I never knew this company existed, I will take it down for you then.

6pycts.jpg

vnmau8.jpg

JiOzZiL.png

hCnSO2I.png  

Archived