Recoloring NBA Logos

agentofhydra

NBA Southeast Division

t5vwUF2.png?1

Washington Wizards

You can't edit and brainstorm that much with the Wizards. They have a logo and identity that have no relation with their nickname, their identity just screams 'Murica. I wish they change their name to Capitals or Monuments.

zs4NwIl.png?1

Charlotte Hornets

Changed the shade of purple and teal.

lZtLHCV.png?2

Orlando Magic

In my opinion, the Magic's color scheme is too boring with Blue, Black, and Silver. I got the purple and gold combination while searching for anything magic that is not Disney, and the only thing that pops is Dark Magician from Yu-Gi-Oh. 

Aym4zs1.png?1

Miami Heat

Miami Heat predominant color on their logo is black. In my opinion, black doesn't scream Heat to me. If their nickname is Miami Burn, black would be good. I replaced the deep red with orange, and black with deep red.

H9Gjf4b.png?1

Atlanta Hawks

When the Hawks rebranded, everyone expects them to return to their red & yellow color scheme from the 80's to early 00's. But when it was revealed, the new colors is red and some shade of green, many were disappointed. Yellow also looks good with their current logo, compared to just red and white.

1 hour ago, agentofhydra said:

NBA Southeast Division

t5vwUF2.png?1

Washington Wizards

You can't edit and brainstorm that much with the Wizards. They have a logo and identity that have no relation with their nickname, their identity just screams 'Murica. I wish they change their name to Capitals or Monuments.

HMzb9jh.png?1

Philadelphia 76ers

The Sixers logo has too much blue with a very little red. Another team with 'Murica concept, you can't do that much.

lZtLHCV.png?2

Orlando Magic

In my opinion, the Magic's color scheme is too boring with Blue, Black, and Silver. I got the purple and gold combination while searching for anything magic that is not Disney, and the only thing that pops is Dark Magician from Yu-Gi-Oh. 

Aym4zs1.png?1

Miami Heat

Miami Heat predominant color on their logo is black. In my opinion, black doesn't scream Heat to me. If their nickname is Miami Burn, black would be good. I replaced the deep red with orange, and black with deep red.

H9Gjf4b.png?1

Atlanta Hawks

When the Hawks rebranded, everyone expects them to return to their red & yellow color scheme from the 80's to early 00's. But when it was revealed, the new colors is red and some shade of green, many were disappointed. Yellow also looks good with their current logo, compared to just red and white.

The color that is the most efficient at absorbing heat doesn't scream Heat?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Wizards: didn't change much I don't think it's better than the one they have now looks unbalanced

Sixers: love it!

Magic: Well its definetly recolored doesn't look that good almost like your trying to make it modern with the purple and blue but retro with the brown, choose wich way your going I would go modern

Heat: looks like a melting creamsicle make it brighter

hawks: looks good but the original logo was red and white

IMG_9178.GIF

Excellent!

NBA Southeast Division (V2)

NpXsoTw.png?1

I returned the black color, changed the flaming ball color to a gradient effect.

rFoh3h4.png?1

I returned silver exchange of  the brownish gold color.

NBA Atlantic Division

GzEHivx.png?2

Boston Celtics

Removed unnecessary colors, just green, white, and gold.

HMzb9jh.png?1

Philadelphia 76ers

Added more red.

mEPBmMw.png?1

Toronto Raptors

Removed silver, added more gold from their alt logos. Making the primary colors Red, Gold, and Black.

7SqPxUF.png?1

New York Knicks

Replaced silver with white. Added orange outline.

LflthoO.png?1

Brooklyn Nets

Inspired from NBA Project 32, replaced black with Dodger blue.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

ooE8KgJ.png?1

Toronto Raptors - Purple & Red

NBA Central Division

XyHboAn.png?1

Indiana Pacers

Removed silver, reverted the shade of blue and yellow to the Reggie Miller Era.

lT3DOOv.png?1

Chicago Bulls

Chicago has the perfect logo, that's why it was never change in their entire franchise history. But because it's a recoloring concept, I added silver to their team colors.

n24qHlS.png?1

Milwaukee Bucks

They got a great rebrand. Utilized the blue they have from their color scheme.

GVEc1ep.png?1

Detroit Pistons

I like the Pistons throwback to the badboy era, but it's almost indistinguishable from the old one from far away or low-resolution image. Just mixed the colors up.

McCWXnz.png?1

Cleveland Cavaliers

Removed navy, emphasis of black. Making the colors wine, gold and black.

Archived