NCAA 14 teambuilder (with concepts)

Sedpredictsports

Since my last one got messed up because I did not post concepts this time I have a few concepts of my own (sorry for bad quality) but here is what I came up with. 1st off is the Vermont State Hornets. I was inspired by the NBA team of course and I went with a similar color scheme. Teambuilder has some limitations but I worked with it and made this uniform set. I added a hornet wing on each shoulder which was my favorite thing about the design. This is my first post on here btw :) if you have any NCAA 14 teambuilder concept uniforms feel free to post them here.

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, noleseveryday said:

Funny because that rams one looks like Grayson, a school in Georgia that we love to hate

Those uniforms were inspired by Grayson ?, I saw them on TV and I thought their units were pretty dope so I made a school kind off like them, I just added a little anthracite to their design

2 hours ago, Squeezee12 said:

Awesome. Would love to see more! The hours I've put into NCAA 14 TB!! I'd be rich haha.

I really appreciate the love, and I do plan on making a few more soon. I'm about to post the teambuilder college I just made called Tipton College. And NCAA 14 is still my favorite game to this day and the teambuilder feature to create high schools has inspired me to post uniform concepts on here. 

8 hours ago, Sedpredictsports said:

Those uniforms were inspired by Grayson ?, I saw them on TV and I thought their units were pretty dope so I made a school kind off like them, I just added a little anthracite to their design

Watch out for Archer though. 

• 10 months later...

Archived