NHL Adidas Concepts - 2023 Heritage Classic Added

Rygi13

Everything was pitch perfect than i saw the Capitals. Man, im telling you now that does not work. If your going to do many horizontal stripes it needs to be canadiens or ottawa alt style. Its not good. I love everything else though

• Like 6

The Capitals, while clever with the 13 stripes, looks more like a soccer jersey. If you're dead set on the stripes, I think the Weagle logo would work better. 

Columbus looks good, I'd like to see more red in the road sweater but the home is great. 

The Blues are gorgeous. I'm a fan of their current uniforms but if they had switched to these with the Adidas takeover I wouldn't be upset in the slightest. 

Columbus: Switch the blue stripes to red on the away and you're set.

St. Louis: Nothing wrong there

Washington: Yeah... doesn't work. If you want 13 stripes I'd suggest putting them on the sleeves, but it just doesn't translate well onto the chest.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Rygi13 said:

Chicago Blackhawks

kEzZMMh.jpg

I like what you did with Chicago here!  A lot of people insist on really shaking up the design, even if its just a concept, when in reality Chicago's design is a classic that will never be changed.  The only thing I would suggest is to change the striping on the bottom of the jersey to match the pattern on the sleeves, but otherwise very nice job!

• Like 3

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

Love the originality of that caps set. Wish people here were a bit more open to a new idea every now and again. It's not perfect but I could totally see something like that being an iconic hockey jersey after a while. I like the meaning behind the 13 stripes, but it is a bit much, would be interesting to see if there were just 1 stripe above the wordmark, and one below... (I'm picturing a run DMC vibe) Definitely dig where it's coming from though.

• Like 2

Hi, how are you?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...