NHL Adidas Alternates (Series completed!)

ldconcepts

On 7/3/2017 at 10:37 AM, ldconcepts said:

The Hurricanes have tried to have traditional jerseys, but they're a team that should stay relatively modern. However, alternates are perfect opportunities to reach back and take looks from franchise history. I created a new logo based off the Whalers logo, and put it on a throwback uniform.

Carolina+Hurricanes+Concept.png

C&C Appreciated!

Love it....

only of there wasn't already a "CH" team... ;)

Seriously... That logo rules.... 

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the kind words.

On that note, I'm gonna try to revive this series with an entry for the Kings.

I started off by combining new and old for the logo, and applied it to a jersey inspired by their alternate from last year with striping matching the logo.

LA+Kings+Concept.png

What do you think? C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Think you're on to something there with that Kings logo. It isn't perfect but I definitely think they should use that font more. As for the jersey I think it could use a bit more black. Perhaps something around the cuffs or hems.

I've been trying to nail down a lightning bolt design for Tampa Bay for years, and I think I finally got it.

It incorporates a black full-length yoke stopped by bolts on each arm. The complex design is complemented by a simple white hem stripe.

tbl+alt.png

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

On 7/21/2017 at 8:19 PM, ldconcepts said:

Sometimes I see a random object and base a concept off of it. That was the case for this all-blue Blues concept.

St.+Louis+Blues+Concept.png

C&C Appreciated!

Well, it's quite logical. I know we're all used to them wearing yellow accents but this is about what you'd think if you heard the name with no prior frame of visual reference.

On 10/14/2017 at 8:21 AM, ldconcepts said:

I've been trying to nail down a lightning bolt design for Tampa Bay for years, and I think I finally got it.

It incorporates a black full-length yoke stopped by bolts on each arm. The complex design is complemented by a simple white hem stripe.

tbl+alt.png

C&C Appreciated!

I like the idea, but I'm not sure the lightning works horizontally on the sleeves. Would have preferred if the white stripes around the yoke ended in a lightning.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2017 at 8:21 AM, ldconcepts said:

tbl+alt.png

C&C Appreciated!

Victory Stripes?

AND YES I'M REVIVING THIS

spacer.png

Here's a Rangers concept.

I've always liked the Lady Liberty jerseys, though I wanted to make them more consistent with the Rangers' branding, so I used their current blue and matched the striping with their current pant design. To balance the red out, I added trimmed the hem and filled the yoke with white.

Rangers+Concept.png

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

On 7/21/2017 at 8:19 PM, ldconcepts said:

Sometimes I see a random object and base a concept off of it. That was the case for this all-blue Blues concept.

St.+Louis+Blues+Concept.png

C&C Appreciated!

I love this idea! I would thicken the border around both the logo and the numbers just to accentuate the thick white stripes throughout the jersey

For the HJC Devils competition, I used this concept as my alternate jersey.

I started by editing an old Jersey Devils logo to use as the crest. I matched its outlines with the back numbers and collar, and modernized the current franchise's original jerseys for this all-black look.

devilsalt.png

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

• ldconcepts changed the title to NHL Adidas Alternates (Devils added)

Archived