NHL Adidas Alternates (Series completed!)

ldconcepts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ldconcepts changed the title to NHL Adidas Alternates (Coyotes added)

That looks absolutely outstanding!  The colour distribution is perfect and the pattern adds that desert flair without going over-the-top.  My only criticism is that the moon patch isn't on both shoulders but that's a minor nitpick.  Stellar work!

On 1/8/2018 at 11:36 AM, JJ Anderes said:

Love it! Although I would've like to see a shoulder logo, it's still nice and would make a good Winter Classic jersey.

Curious to see what you do with Vegas

I went wild with this one!

Vegas+Golden+Knights+Concept.png

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

I'm a Las Vegas resident and Golden Knights fan. I feel like the light bulbs an stars bring the concept into the minor leagues. I understand what you are trying to do, but when designers try to make concepts "Vegasy" it almost always loses the professional sports look. That "Vegasy" look was fine for the Las Vegas Wranglers back in the day, but I don't think it works for the Knights.

One other issue for me is the red outline around the logo. Not enough contrast with the black base of the jersey (ya we call them jerseys in Vegas, I know I know). I kind of like the idea of a black (it's a little LA), but would love to see a gold jersey. 

I feel like the Sabres jersey needs a hem stripe of some sort. Otherwise, I love the vintage feel of that! 

Also, I can hear a winning slot machine when I see that Knights sweater lol

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

21 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

Here's a Panthers concept inspired by the Florida flag:

Florida+Panthers+Concept.png

C&C Appreciated!

Ok, first of all huge props for picking #55.... (it's my last name...) although he now plays in Arizona... :(

I really like the idea of the flag.

I think it could use a little more blue, maybe at the wrist? and the collar just reminds me of the "bad" Oilers years.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

On 1/26/2018 at 10:08 AM, ldconcepts said:

With the Wild adopting green as their home jersey colour, it's only a matter of time until their old red jersey comes back as an alternate. I tried to improve on it by combining it with their white jersey.

Minnesota+Wild+Concept.png

C&C Appreciated!

Wild Fan here. I love this design, it's what the wild should have debuted with. Sadly there's plenty of talk about a creme alternate because a lot of fans hate the red because of that team in Chicago. I doubt the team cares about the fans but I wonder what it would look like if you swapped the creme and red with this jersey

S8eR5Rf.png

Q2XFfoc.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Nice stuff.   Just looking at the overall graphic, the ones that pop out to me the most are the Sabres, Capitals, Oilers, and Avalanche.  My least favorite is the Golden Knights.  The first thought that came to mind was "Hey, he put the wrong logo on that Sens jersey."  But overall, I like them all and would love to see these flashing across the ice.

Archived