NBA 2017-18: Old Faces, New Places - Rookies, Trades & FAs

kimball

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

What's with the red on a mavs shirt?

I think it's actually pink. You can seen a ribbon after the S in Dallas, so it's probably from breast cancer awareness month or something.

All the (fan made) photoshops show Markelle Fultz wearing 20 for the Sixers, but I just checked the roster and some dude already has it.  I'd imagine they'll just yoink it off that jabroni and give it to Fultz, but I find it odd that there hasn't been an official press shot yet of him at least holding his jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

All the (fan made) photoshops show Markelle Fultz wearing 20 for the Sixers, but I just checked the roster and some dude already has it.  I'd imagine they'll just yoink it off that jabroni and give it to Fultz, but I find it odd that there hasn't been an official press shot yet of him at least holding his jersey.

It's not that simple, they would have to buy the number off of him because of endorsements already showing the other number. Yea for this guy it doesn't really matter but it's still a legal process they have to go through.

How the F are they all going to wear 17?  Wouldn't that totally screw up the refs if they were all on the court at the same time?

Or is it a Killer Bees situation, where when the ref isn't looking, a tired 17 can just switch out for a fresh one?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 minutes ago, Justin7218 said:

DWIGHT HOWARD HORNETS.jpg

I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone wear a collar bar without a tie.  Might as well unbutton that top button.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived