Federal Football League

NYCT

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, CheeseBurger22 said:

All teams look great, just one question. Will you be doing uniforms for all the teams or is this mainly for logos?

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. I was thinking about the uniforms, but still don't know yet.

22 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Each one seems to get better

but maybe a little more detail on a few, Orlando for example, would help immensely 

Thanks. I really appreciate it. I will definitely take that advice into consideration.

I understand you're new to this and are working with limited resources, but slow down and put some more effort into these. The logos aren't that original or creative, and none of them are really distinctive or unique. Some of the logos are just lazy, most are just letters, and the few creative and original logos are sloppily drawn. Take some more time, put some more effort in, learn the program you're using, and the product will be so much better.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:44 PM, Zeus89725 said:

I understand you're new to this and are working with limited resources, but slow down and put some more effort into these. The logos aren't that original or creative, and none of them are really distinctive or unique. Some of the logos are just lazy, most are just letters, and the few creative and original logos are sloppily drawn. Take some more time, put some more effort in, learn the program you're using, and the product will be so much better.

Very True. I am pretty new at this, but I liked the way they all turned out, I feel it fits the time period I was going for. I will definitely take your advice though.

The first thing you can do to improve your Paint abilities is to learn to draw using shapes rather than outlines, and to think in form rather than line. Also, remember that Paint will be out of commission relatively soon, so moving to a new platform--I recommend Inkscape with its free price tag and its exceptional built-in tutorial--is a wise move.

rATMcmK.png

Archived