bkknight95

Habs'ing the NHL (Edmonton added)

6 hours ago, TheGoldenTriangle said:

San Jose looks really good, and I think it has the perfect amount of orange to solidify that color as what it is supposed to be, an accent color

As a sharks fan, I do not understand. Is that not the same balance they have right now? I mean the stripe just carries. Not that I don't like the look, I am a strong supporter of chest stripes.

8 hours ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

As a sharks fan, I do not understand. Is that not the same balance they have right now? I mean the stripe just carries. Not that I don't like the look, I am a strong supporter of chest stripes.

In their current uniforms, orange is very underused, it’s like they should remove it entirely. In these uniforms, Orange is more prominent, the chest stripe wraps around and it’s on the collar.

bkknight95    572

Next up, the Blues: 

3Jxl8uP.png  s4JprGK.png 

Really have had nothing to complain about the Blues uniforms since they dumped the Reebok mess they started with. Although I'm not sold on the number color change with Adidas yet, but time will tell. So on their Habs'd up uniforms, I really didn't deviate too far from the existing look. I kept the sleeves basically the same and used the real life home sock pattern as the basis for both chest stripes. Kept he home uniform numbers yellow. I felt that it contrasted the best. 

C&C welcome!

bkknight95    572

Up next, the second half of the NHL's New York presence: 

aedJYVL.png rQGj3RG.png 

First off, I wanted to say that I tried to keep the Rangers font on the front rather than use the logo, but no matter what I did, it just didn't look right or good. But that problem aside, I think these actually look really good. I wouldn't mind seeing these in real life. Like the last time I concepted the Rangers, I made the uniforms a bit more consistent across the two, namely in the shoulder striping and the lack of colored cuffs. Nothing too much changes. 

C&C welcome!

bkknight95    572
11 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

I think you're forgetting about Buffalo! Haha

NYR's road would look reeeeeal good on the ice

And Buffalo is one of the four NHL teams I've seen play *inserts facepalm gif here*

Geographical mistakes aside, lets go across country and borders for the next team: Edmonton: 

jRjEdQz.png ZGwKHkI.png 

Time for a mini rant: What the hell Edmonton? I get that the orange jersey was popular. I get that you don't want to be stuck in the past looking like the dynasty year, but if a look isn't broken, why bother messing with it? You had a beautiful look and now its gone..... I might have gotten a little carried away with my thoughts on the Oilers new threads, but I digress. Anyways, I stuck with the royal and orange rather than the navy. Kept the home uniform blue and really didn't change too much more than that. 

C&C welcome!